Ch.26: Mallorie's back

Before I start I want to give a dedication to CrazyAngiexx for such an amazing job on my cover. Thanks so much. Go read her stories everyone there amazing!!

Derek's at the top and Eithan's on the bottom and Angie is in the big square.

**********WARNING***********

This chapter does have sexual content!

________________________________________

Still Eithan's POV

I stared at her. She got off the bed and made her way over to me. The fact that I was shirtless didn't help one bit. She ran a hand over my chest.

She moved her body closer to mine, to where our body's were touching. I grabbed her and moved her away from me.

"What's wrong you don't want me anymore!" She asked.

"No I don't I have someone!" I told her.

"You think you can take advantage of me and just leave me like you did!"

"You left me Mallorie," I told her. "You left that morning and I never saw you after that!"

"We'll see about that!" She said.

She smashed her lips againest mine. I pushed her away.

"You know you want me!" She yelled.

She kissed my neck and began to suck on it. She dug her nails into my skin on my arm. I pryed her of me and felt the hickey growing on my neck.

"Don't deny me Eithan you want me as much as I won't you!" She screamed at me!

"No I don't!" I yelled back.

She froze. She took Angie's picture frame of Me and her kissing and took the picture out of it. She ripped the picture to shreds and threw the frame at me. I moved out the way. She took Angie's jewlry box and threw it at me also.

"Mallorie calm the fuck down!" I yelled.

"I can't fucking calm down I fucking hate you, you bastard!" She screamed.

I ran over and tried to grab her but she threw at show at me and it hit me in the stomach.

I finally grabbed her and just held her. She dashed around, sobbed, and sweared at me. She finally calmed down. I let her go. She looked at me and smashed her lips againest mine again. Before I knew it I actually kissed back. I stopped when I realized what I was doing. I parted us and distanced myself from her.

"I can't do this and you know I can't!" I told her.

"It's alright," She said wiping her mouth. "You'll want me someday!"

"I'm pretty sure I won't!"

"What ever baby! You know you will!" She whispered in my ear grabbing my dick.

I pushed her off of me and showed her the door. She turned around to say something but I slammed the door in her face!

'I'm sick of that whore!' I thought to myself.

"Whose the babe!" Chris asked coming out of the kitchen.

"Where you here the whole time!" I asked him.

He nodded. "She used to be yours?"

I nodded.

"Well I'd sure like to tap that one day! Damn she was fine!" He said.

"She's all yours, I don't want anything to do with that whore!" I told him.

Chris winked at me and I rolled my eyes.