New stories

Hello everyone! Just letting you know I have two new stories in writing and I would very much appreciate if you checked them out.

Savior (Harry styles fanfic)

Madison is about to start her senior year in high school, that is until she gets lost hiking during summer break. Madison and 4 of her friends decide to take a trip to Arkansas, to began their summer of traveling. They decide to hike at Devil's Den State Park. During the hike Madison, some how, gets separated from the group and finds herself lost. Calling out to them, she gets no answer. Night time quickly approaches and she still has no trace of her friends. She searches for a way out, with no sense of direction. She loses her footing and slips right into a rapidly moving stream. Then Harry comes into the picture and saves her. Barely conscious and freezing, Madison lets the stranger take care of her, leading her to his little cottage right beyond the park. Once she's in their is no way for her to leave. Will she keep trying to escape or will she fall in love trying?

Don't go in

"I have an idea lets go adventure through the corn."

"Are you out of that delusional mind of yours? Who knows what's in there."

"There's corn in there you idiot. That's why its called a Corn Field. Duh. Now stop being pussies and lets go."

___________________________________________________________________________________

5 friends, bored on a Saturday night, think it would be fun to go into the towns cornfield and mess around. Not knowing what lurks beyond the corn, the teenagers venture off, running there separate ways and losing each other. One by one they all show up at a tunnel. Wondering what on earth a tunnel would be doing at the end of a cornfield, one of them goes in but never comes out. Or so they think. They all venture into the tunnel looking for their lost friend. As the venture farther into the tunnel things start to happen and they can't quite put their finger on what's happening. When they try and leave, all hell breaks loose.

Please check them out and vote and comment they each have 3 chapters up and the 4th chapter for both of them will be uploaded soon. Please read them you won't regret it. They get better as they go.

I'm really excited for these two stories, so please read and vote and comment and share them with your friends and readers and fans and mom and dad and aunt and uncles and associates and fellow cousins and everyone else you can think of. Please and thank you.

Much love for you all! Thank you all so much for reading and I really appreciate all the love you guys have gave this book and I would appreciate it a whole lot more if you read my new ones and other ones.

They are better then this one I promise. There are barely grammar and spelling mistakes. So please check them out.

Thank you so much! I really really really really really really really really really love you all. Thank you.

~Brittany

P.S. But seriously check out my other books. Like seriously do it! But do it with love because you all love me and want me to continue writing amazing books on here. Right?...... No... Ok. But check them out please and thank you!