Ch.31: Leaving

I felt my body being shook and I slowly opened my eyes. Eithan and Mason were both standing over me.

"Your okay!" They both said in unison.

Mason came down to touch me.

"DON'T TOUCH ME!" I yelled.

I hurriedly got to my feet and walked out. My name was being called and footsteps where heard from behind me. I broke out into a sprint and ran out the house. The chill hit me and I noticed the tiny snowflakes falling from the sky. I rubbed my arms to give me some warmth and just started to power walk.

I heard a car engine roar from behind me. Then the sound of a window being let down.

"Angie get in the car!" Mason yelled.

"Leave me alone!" I yelled at him.

"Angie your going to freeze to death get in the car."

"So stay away from me, and why aren't you dead shouldn't you be 6 feet under the ground?"

"I staged it, it was all an act, I didn't want you to know that I was alive. I wanted you to be with me but since I found out that you and Eithan were going out I could't take that. So here I am."

"Your lying! I can hear it in your voice." I said and continued to walk.

I took the turn and started walking faster towards my house. I could see it in the distance.

"Angie just listen to me and get in the damn car." He yelled.

"Leave me alone, I don't have to listen to you." I screamed.

I started sprinting again and got to my driveway. One unfamiliar car was in the driveway.

I ran into my house and locked my door and ran into my room. I opened the door to my room to see a naked Mallorie in Eithan's old over sized football jersey.

I stared at her in shock.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her.

"I'm here to see my man where is h-"

"Since when did he become your man?"

"Ever since you started working at the investigation office."

I walked over to her!

"LEAVE!" I yelled.

"No I'm staying right here and waiting for Eithan you leave!"

"This is my house and I'm not going anywhere so get your two-timing slutty ass out of here!"

"I'm not the one you should be calling a slut, have you seen yourself lately?" She said.

"Have you seen yourself lately, your the biggest slut around, oh wait let me change that to whore. Shouldn't you be on the street corner somewhere trying make what two dollars a session." I said.

"That's what you should be doing, but instead its at the strip club."

"You should be at the strip club trying to please horny 40 and 50 year old men that don't have men to please them, oh wait you already do. So get your prostituting ass out of here and go find a 50 year old man and go give him a good time instead of my boyfriend."

"Whatever your just mad that you can't please him like I can!"

"He wouldn't go to you for a good time if his life depended on it!" I spat at her.

"That's what you think."

Eithan walked through the door and Mallorie ran up to him.

"Baby, it's about time you got here. That slut right there was giving me a hard time."