Ch.34: Admitting the truth

He looked at me every now and then and tried to read my face.

"Well go ahead and tell me." He told me.

"Um... I don't know how to tell you and you might not look it."

"Well go ahead and tell me!"

"................... I slept with Caleb." I finally said and turned away so I couldn't see his face.

He didn't say anything.

"Eithan?" I called.

"Eithan, are you okay?"

He still didn't answer. I decided to just keep quiet.

"How did this happen?" He asked.

"I went Clubbing and came back really drunk and im still in hangover mode! I had more than 10 drinks and lots and lots and lots of shots! I just really messed up last night!" I said as tears came to my eyes, but I refused to let them fall.

He was quiet once again.

"Eithan I'm sorry! I really am. I've really been messing up lately. I'm sorry! Talk to me Eithan! Stop doing this!" I yelled as the tears finally fell. I couldn't hold them any longer. "Just talk tell me how you feel about me and my stupidity. Tell me how stupid I am. Just tell me. I want to know, Eithan."

He still didn't say a word, but the stray tear told it all.

We finally pulled into the driveway or our house. I got Kenzie out and took her in the house. Eithan just stayed in the car. I looked at him out our bedroom window and saw him get out the car. He was wiping his eyes as he made his way to the door. I went to go sit on the bed. I can't do this any longer. I'm going to quit messing up even if it means starting my life over. Its going to happen one way or another.

Eithan walked into the room and sat beside me on the bed. I looked at him. His eyes were a little red and puffy.

"Look Angie, I'm sorry it mostly my fault, but I have a confession to make too and I know your going to hate me for it. We both messed up really, really bad. But my mistake was more than once. Way more than once. But your mistake has an excuse. You were drunk and just went with the flow. You didn't know what was happening! I on the other hand did and that's where I messed up. It was my actions! I did it out of anger and fustration." Eithan said as he looked up at me.

"What did you do?" I asked. "What happened?"

"I....... I....... *sigh* I slept with Mallorie everyday while you were gone!"

"Damn right he did and let me tell you, he surely knows how please a woman. That was some of the best sex I've ever had and it was everyday ,too."

I watched as Mallorie sat down in his lap. He moved her to the side and just looked at me. I was in shock and I was gone for like a week. That ment that Eithan had sex with Mallorie 7 times. I can't believe this.

"I guess I didn't please you enough so you just had to go back to that Whore. Why didn't you just tell me instead of playing me. She's probably been on the side lines the whole time. I should've of known. I only messed up that once and here it is, my supposed to be boyfriend, messed up 7 and he wasn't drunk like I was. You know what Mallorie take him I don't share!" I said walking out.

I thought he would stay faithful but I guess I was wrong. I stopped in my tracks. Wait did I hear this right. What did Eithan say?

"Angie I'm sorry! I didn't mean it. I'm an idiot. I do stupid things without you! I love you! Without you I don't think right. I'm lost without you!" He said again.

"Please forgive me?" He asked.

I looked at him. I had to do this no matter how it ended.

I kissed him really passionately! This would be the last time we might ever kiss.

As we parted the smile that I loved so dearly spread across his face.

"Goodbye... Eithan!" I said as his smile slowly disappeared.

I walked into Kenzie's room. I poked my head out the door.

"Feel free to stay here but I'm leaving. The house is paid for so no need to worry about anything." I told him.

His face had a look of horror, sadness, anger, and hurt on his face!

The cab blew outside. I let him hold Kenzie and play with her. I took her from his arms as I hugged him one last time.

"Bye Eithan!" I said stepping out of the house.

I made plans in my head.

"Where too?" He asked.

"115 Williamson Drive!"

Time to start over and try to be happy!

--------------------------------

~An hour later~

"That'll be $54.65."

I handed the man his money and got out the car. He pulled out the drive way and I looked up at the house. I went and knocked on the door. They opened the door.

"Hey Lily, Hey Devin! Nice new house! I need to ask you for a favor? May I stay here until I can be stable?"

"What happened?" Lily asked.

"Lets just say I'm single!"

Lily looked said and Devin didn't have any emotion.

"Hey can I borrow your car and will you please watch Kenzie while I go up to the office and check on my job?" Lily nodded and passed me the keys and took Kenzie from my arms.

I walked to her car and got in to go to the office.

I arrived and walked to the office and went to Mrs. Fiona Office and knocked 3 times before hearing a come in.

"Hello Mrs. Fiona I was coming to talk to you about my job do I still have it?"

"Yes you do! I heard about what happened and decided to let you keep it."

"Thank you so much when do you want me to come back?"

"Monday!"

"Okay and does Mallorie Still work here?"

"Yes she does!"

"Okay thank you."

I walked out the office with a smile on my face.

I then noticed something! Why am I letting Eithan stay after what happened? I drove to my house. I opened the door and walked in! Eithan came running down the stairs getting ready to hug me but I stopped him.

"Move into the guest room or get out!"

"What!"

"Move into the guest room or pack your bags and go live on the street. You have til tomorrow or my decision will go! And if I find out that Mallorie has been back or if you decide to stay and she comes back you will be on the street understood!"

"You can't do this!" He yelled.

"Oh I can't, watch me pack your shit or move or pack your shit and get out!" I walked out with that.

--------------------------------

This Chapter is now up. Vote and Comment to let me know how you liked it and what you thought. Let me know what you want to happen in the next chapter. Their will be a second book! BTW! Vote and Comment! Thanks.

~Brittany