Ch.13: Goodbye World

He held It to where it was pointed at me. I looked at Eithan and back at his dad. I turned and ran. Eithan followed. I ran into his room. I locked the door as soon as Eithan Came in the door. I ran toward his open window. I heard his dads heavy footsteps. I looked out the window. Eithan was smart enough to put the trampoline under his window. I got on the windowsill and jumped two stories down onto the trampoline. I screamed a little. Eithan jumped and landed on the trampoline next. His dad appeared at the window he shot at us. He missed. He reloaded and shot again he missed. We ran back to the car and drove off quickly.

I caught my breath and looked at Eithan. He was staring at me. He took his eyes off of me when I glanced at him. He focused on the road ahead. The rest Of the car ride was silent. We pulled into my yard and went inside. He put his stuff inside the guest room. We went up to my bedroom and found Mason sitting on my bed. My smile and laughter quickly faded to a frown and silence. He stood up.

"Didn't know I would be here would you?" he asked.

I was silent.

"What is he doing here?" Mason asked.

"Thats none of your business." Eithan said since I was speechless.

"It is my business considering me and Angie have a thing going on."

Eithan looked at me.

"We had a thing going on. That thing was over after you tried to rape me." I said.

"We still have a Thing going on but you went and slept with him."

"I didn't sleep with him." I said.

"I came here last night to tell You I was out the hospital but I stopped at your door when I heard him in here. You to were laughing and whatever else. Then I heard a kissing sound, then the bed move. I got mad and left. and I came here this morning and saw his car was gone so I thought he left. I used the spare key and welcomed myself in. I walked up here and saw you weren't here and decided to wait. But you come back here with him."

"You can't just come into my house whenever you want Mason?" I said

"And you can't just go around sleeping with people. You act like a whore Angie and don't deny it. If you payed attention to yourself and the attention you get from boys you would know. but I didn't love you for your body and the way you dressed I loved You for you. But you didn't seem to care because you went behind my and possibly forgot all about me and slept with this bastard."

"I'm not a whore and you know it. I didn't even sleep with Eithan. I dress in what I like and just because I dress in my style doesn't mean I'm a whore. I wear whatever I please. Your just fucking mad because I no longer want you!" I yelled at him.

"That's what you think." Mason said with a smirk.

"You know what?"

"What you just figured out your a whore?"