Ch.35: I'm Going Home

I walked to my car and got in. I cranked it up and pulled out the driveway. I'm sick of the bullshit.

I drove back to Lily's house and packed my stuff.

"Where are you going?" She asked.

"Back to my house." I said.

"Okay well good luck!"

"Ummmm thanks I guess."

I grabbed Kenzie and drove back to my house. When I walked in Eithan was taking his stuff and moving it into the other guest room downstairs.

"I see you decided to stay!" I said.

"Ya I don't wanna leave!"

"Figures and remember no more Mallorie!" I said walking up the stairs with Kenzie.

We went into my room and began to play a game.

"Okay Kenzie wanna play a game?"

"Yes!" She said.

"Okay mommy's going to hide the ball and you have to find it!"

"Okay!"

"Close your eyes!"

She closed her eyes and I put the ball in the bathroom.

"Go find it Kenzie!"

She began to run around the room and looked for the ball. She looked under my bed, on my bed, under the covers of my bed, behind the tv, and in the lamp. She finally went to go look in the bathroom. She found it in the shower.

"Are you hungry Kenzie?" I asked hearing her stomach rumble.

She nodded in response. I grabbed her hand and led her into the kitchen. I picked her up and sat her on top of the counter.

I began to cook her favorite. Barbeque boneless Chicken wings and Mac and Cheese. Once I finished I took her off the counter and told her to go tell Eithan that the food is ready.

"Daddy, Daddy , come eat!" She yelled as she ran to go get Eithan.

They came back in with Kenzie in Eithan's arms and Eithan Swinging her like a helicopter while she laughed really hard.

"Having fun?" I asked putting their food on plates.

They both nodded. We all sat down and prayed over the food and then began to eat.

Once we finished, I gave Kenzie a bath and put her to bed. I then ran me a shower. I stripped off my clothing and got in. I washed my hair and then washed my body. I got out and untangled my hair with my towel wrapped tightly around me.

When I finished, I got dressed in my PJ's which consist of shorts and a tank top. I gathered my towels and earliers clothes and took them and put them in the wash room. I walked back into my room to find Eithan on my bed.

"What do you want!" I asked.

"I wanna talk about this?" He said.

"What do you mean by this?"

"Why can't we be together anymore. I know I screwed up but can you please please please give me one more chance. Angie I'm on my knees please. I swear I won't screw up again and if I do then you can get rid of me forreal this time. Please take me back Angie, I love you." He said.

I tried to read his face and see if I saw any signs. But he was clear.

"Fine!" I said. "But screw up again, I'm done with your ass!"

He got up and hugged me and gave me a kiss.

"Thank you baby!" He said giving me another kiss.

"Ya ya!" I said.