Ch.37: Jobless Mallorie and Suprise

Mallories POV

"What do you mean you think Angie and Robert have something going on, doesn't Angie have a boyfriend, and Robert has a girlfriend."

'Shit my plan backfired. Doesn't mean I can't try to keep it going even if I have to lie!' I thought.

"I just walked in on them kissing. I went to give her, her case and they were on her desk kissing." I told Mrs. Fionna.

"Really, I'm going to call her in and talk to her." She said.

I smiled to myself. My plan is working.

Mrs. Fionna pressed the button and buzzed Angie and told her to come into her office.

Angie walked in with a smile until she saw me.

"Ma'am?"

"So I heard that he came to see you in your office!"

"Yes he did!" Angie told her.

"What happened in there?" She asked.

"I invited him to my dinner party and he said he would come, then he said he had to so you won't be mad then I hugged him and Mallorie walked in." Angie told her.

"So you didn't kiss him?"

"No, I have a boyfriend I wouldn't cheat on him."

"Are you sure I can roll the cameras back and see!"

"Go ahead! I didn't kiss him."

"Very well then, lets watch the security tapes."

Mrs. Fionna rolled the tapes and I was thinking this plan was a fail.

She came upon the scene where Angie and Robert were in the office.

No kissing, fuck, I'm screwed!

"I'm making a decision one of you is leaving. Mallorie pack your stuff and get out!"

"What?" I yelled.

"You heard me!"

"Why she should be the one getting fired, she is the one who is doing stuff with your son!" I yelled.

"No I'm not I just hugged him and that's it! That's the most we've ever done. I have a boyfriend who I'm happy with!" Angie yelled.

"Mallorie get your shit and get out! I've dealt with your lies and bullshit for 3 years and I'm sick of it. Now get your shit and get out without another word being said!" Mrs. Fionna yelled.

"This is not over and you ,Angie, from this day foward your life will be a living HELL!" I yelled storming out of the office!

I was furious. How could this happen. Now Angie better really watch her back because she, is DEAD to me! Her life is really going to be a living hell.

I hoped in my 2012 Covertible Mustang and sped off!

Angie's POV

Next Day

1 hour before the dinner party.

Mallorie really is a bitch. But I can't focus on that right now that was yesterday. I need to focus on getting ready. Everything is ready and all I have to do is put on my heels and go downstairs and unwrap the food.

I slipped on my heels and walked down the stairs to unwrap the food. Eithan came up behind me and kissed me on the cheek.

"Why don't you look beautiful this evening!" I told her.

"Why thank you, you don't look so bad yourself!" I told him unwrapping the last dish which was a steaming bowl of Sheppards Pie. Just some ground chuck with mash potatoes and cheese. It was really good.

The doorbell rang with the first guess of the night. This night has officially began.

Eithan's POV

I was really nervous about tonight. Tonight was the big night. I couldn't back out or chicken out. Tonight determines my future.

I followed Angie to the door. It was Lily and Devin. Next came Mr. and Mrs. Adams our neighbors. Then came Angie's friend Robert, the girl I meet at the store, and the rest of the neighbors.

Everyone was talking and having a good time. I knew that the time was coming. I looked around and saw everyone eating and drinking.

"Are you ready for the announcements?" Angie whispered in my ear.

"yes I have an important announcement I would like to make." I said standing up.

"May I have everyones attention?" I yelled.

The crowd slowly started to quiet down.

"You all know my beautiful girlfriend Angela, that I love very much. Tonight at this very moment I'm going to prove my love to her." I said getting on one knee.

"Angela," I said pulling the ring out of my pocket and opening the box. "Will you marry me?"

Her eyes began to tear up and a smile spread across her face.

"Yes, yes!" She said hugging me and giving me a kiss.

I slipped the ring onto her finger and she gave me another quick kiss. Everyone began to clap and smile. After that everyone was congradulating me and Angie on getting engaged.

At 12 everyone was gone and me and Angie were playing with Kenzie. Kenzie kept yawning so Angie took her room and put her to sleep.

She came back in and laid beside me.

"I can't believe were engaged!" She said kissing me.

"Ya I couldn't wait any longer I had to ask." I told her.

"I'm so happy you did!" She said.

"So am I!" I told her.

She smiled and kissed me one more time.

"I'm tired. Good night!" She told me and kissed me again.

"Night!" I said kissing her back.

I closed my eyes knowing that I'm getting married to the love of my life! My life is great!

________________________________________

So what did you think. Angie and Eithan are getting married. Only a few chapters left. I've started on the second book. It will be out a week after this book in finished. Don't forget to vote and comment.

VOTE!!!!

COMMENT!!!!!!

FAN!!!!!!

~Brittany