Prisoners Part 2

Hi I Exist. Sooo I'm back with more Shidge Trash :) oh AND FOR THE RECORD anybody who is mad about the age difference KATIE IS 21 AND SHIRO IS 25 that's their age in all the one shots, unless I say otherwise in one of the OneShots.

It's just a Part 2 to the "Prisoners" OneShot :3 Hope you enjoy

I'm listening to a song and I'm like, jammin' and it's great, but I can't concentrate and I'm sad. O~o

The song is 'Window' by 'MAGIC GIANTS' you can look it up if your interested.

Vote

Comment

Blah blah blah

Y'know, that stuff

Share with friend, if you have any.

Bruh idk.

TW: Panic attack

|———————————————|

Katie's POV

Im standing in a crowd of imprisoned aliens with Shiro, when suddenly, a sentry makes an announcement, saying we'll be fighting in a gladiator arena against Myzax's the champion of the arena. The champion for a whopping 5 years in a row. Saying we'll be fighting him with no weapons, alone, while other aliens watching.

I can't do this.

"Shiro I-I can't do this!" I drop to my knee's.

"Hey, hey it's going to be okay!" Shiro said grabbing my shoulders gently.

"No- no I can't do this I'm to young! I can't die now! I have so much I wanted to do!" I sob, everything suddenly sounded muffled, like I'm under water, my vision blurs, my brain feel fuzzy, like it's wrapped in Cotten. The mess of emotions in my brain all mush together to make one big mess, all I can make out is 'run, hide, get away.' I know what's happening, but I can't stop it. I let put another sob. Please, somebody, anybody, help me.

"Okay, it'll be okay hold on, this is going to hurt, and could quite possibly be the worst thing to do in this situation, but trust me." Shiro mutters apologetically.

Shiro ran at one of the sentry guards grabbed his weapon yelling:

"This is my fight, I want blood!" I note the slight ache in my leg somewhere in the back of my head, it's not like i'm paying attention though, I don't even think I heard Shiro when he said "Take care of your mom for me" If I did, I'm sure later I would've sobbed until I no longer had tears left to cry.

I vaguely remember being dragged down the hallway into a room with bright lights, a pressure in my leg, and then being thrown into a dark room, a sharp impact on the back of my head, and then silence.

The sentry's had thrown me in and then left.

Time-Skip still Katie's POV (Due to Oceanz)

It's been.. what a couple hours? I don't know, it was enough time to get my bearings and clean myself up. When woke up I found my leg wrapped in clean bandages. Soon some guards walked in with a tall purple monster looking thing, they brought in a bunch of medical stuff told me to fix him then left. I don't know what half of these tools do, but I can try to figure it out.

I took a closer look at the giant and saw he had several gashes running along it's side and leg. I quickly got to work, starting by disinfecting and washing the most severe wounds, good thing Mom taught me what to do in case some of my heavy equipment fell on me. She was always an over thinker. whatever this thing is he- or she, -not sure yet, but I think they look like a he- woke up.