*In sing song* Shidge scenarios

Salutations, I'm back. I'm still pretty proud of this drawing, I'm putting it here just in case people haven't read my other book "Savior".

This is a Galra Shiro I drew

I love him.

Anyway! Today I'm doing something *wiggles eyebrows* different .. it's Shidge scenarios! Yeyy .. uhm, enjoy.

—————————————————————————

Shiro and Pidge share one coffee mug, why? Because they're to lazy to buy another one, causing many .. many arguments over who gets to use it first.

—-~~~|

Shiro and Pidge both reach for a half black half green coffee mug at the same time, Shiro -having longer arms- ends up picking it up first.

"Hey! You cup stealer! I was gonna use that." Pidge accuses

"I grabbed it first .."

"Yeah, but I want it more." Pidge argued with a pout.

"But-" Shiro protests with a frown.

"Shhh .. don't talk .. just watch" she shushes him gingerly as she grabs the mug from his hand and sprints off with it.

"You- you .. why?!" Shiro cries chasing after her.

—-~~~|

Shiro trips over Pidge on a mission, It's rather entertaining.

—-~~~|

The camera slowly zooms in on an .. interesting scene.

Pidge is laughing hysterically on the floor of a Galra ship as Shiro blushes furiously, apologizing next to her.

"You- he- pfft- hA!" Lance cackles pointing at Shiro and Pidge.

"I'm so sorry! I-I didn't mean to run you over like that .." Shiro mutters checking Pidge to make sure their weren't any noticeable injuries.

"Guy's, we're going to get caught if you keep making so much noise." Keith mutters in disapproval.

"You guys look so stupid- heh" Lance laughs.

"Lance! Don't say that, don't worry you guys you look .. well I was gonna say great, but that's definitely not what's happening here." Hunk says before realizing those aren't the words he wants to use.

"It's- it's- I-I can't, I'm laug- hah-" Pidge sputters laying face down on the ground trying to get a hold on herself.

"Uhg .." Shiro groans hiding his face behind his hands.