Kitty's and- what rhymes with Kitty's uh blood? No that doesn't work ..

Salutations friend! welcome back to the place of Shidge trash. I'm writing .. yeah uh-

Here's a song

Enjoy the chapter :)

|———————————————————————-|

PIDGE'S POV.

So .. the Paladins and I (-yes, me the ✨famous✨ Pidge-) got back from a mission, everything's fine right? Wrong. We all meet up in the lounge thing .. except for Shiro so I (-being the absolute angel I am-) went to go check on him yeah, I literally found him bleeding out on the floor of his lion (so apparently he got shot in the shoulder earlier, and then fell about 15 feet out of a Galra base window) he kept telling me that "it's just a scratch!" and that "I'm fine." Or "I've had worse .." but I wasn't having it, so long story short despite how much Shiro struggled against the Paladins and I, Allura and Keith threw Shiro into a healing pod and he is now sleeping peacefully inside of it. That brings us to where I am now, in Shiro's room looking for the plans he set up for our next mission, but instead I find something else ..

"Okay, so how could this day get any crazier?" I ask myself looking at the large Maine Coon cat sleeping peacefully on Shiro's bed. "This is fine! Why- why wouldn't Shiro have a Secret Spy Cat hiding in his room? Of course he would!" I mutter under my breathe, slowly inching my way over to the large gray-ish brown cat. "Nch nch nch nch nch, here kitty wake up" I make that weird noise with my mouth that you make when you attempt to call an animal.

"Meow purrrr~" the large friendly feline bumps it's head against my outstretched hand roughly, while purring loudly.

"Okay, so I have a new pet until Shiro wakes up, at least I assume you're Shiro's" I squint at the majestic cats eyes noticing that one eye was a deep stormy blue-ish gray, while the other was a dark rainy blue color. "Beautiful .." I whisper to myself.

"... I just heard you whisper beautiful in Shiro's room, are you looking at old pictures of Shiro or something?" I hear Lance's voice sound from the doorway.

"What? Oh! No! I was just looking at Shiro's-" I panic.

"A-HA! YOU ARE LOOKING AT SHIR- Wait is that a cat?" Lance points at the spooked cat that just ran by him and out the door.

"Yes, and you just scared it away!" I growl pushing Lance while running past him.

"Hey! It's not my fault I scared your weird cat boyfriend!" Lance whines catching up to me.

The large feline bounds down the halls, almost slipping when making a sharp turn .. into the lounge room .. thing. Wait- THE LOUNGE ROOM THING NO! I'm too slow! curse my stupid short legs! Why did I have to born so tiny!

Lance and I finally catch up to the Cat, which we found in the lounge room laying on top of Hunk -who was too terrified to move- while Keith -who was hiding behind a chair holding a knife- was yelling at Allura to check if it was an alien.

Lance and I just stand there. Wondering if any of these people have ever seen a cat before. "Guys, it's literally just a cat .." I mutter walking over to it petting it softly while it Purrs to prove my point.

"Oh" Keith stands up and pets the huge thing while Hunk attempts to push it off of him.

"It's like- really big, I thought it was a small .. gray .. lion or something .." Hunk whimpers on the brink of tears.