Voltrontines (yes its supposed to be spelled that way)

Hi I Exist, and I'm baaAAaAAaAaCk with more Shidge Trash, yeyyy!
Do you get the name? It's Voltron and Valentines... in one word..
You better enjoy.. or else I will not hesitate to hunt you down... and- I don't know.. Make you vote on all my chapters! I don't know.. I'm terrible liar

I need requests! Please, if you want me to write something, I.. might? Write it?.. It depends on whether or not it sounds fun to write... but please, don't hesitate to ask me to tell me/ spam me with OneShot ideas, if you have some. please make it short and simple, I still want some room to be creative with it

I've decided.. that I'm gonna update my books whenever I feel like it.. because, jUSt beCAuSE! stoP bEiNg mEaN *runs away crying*

5 minutes later

I'm better now.. let's get on with the story...

This was requested by my Lovely BFF
(Hehe, get the joke? No? Oh.. okay then.. I'll just be leaving now)
Her username is @ILikeAnimeAndImOdd do you see any resemblance?? Ummm, if she wrote stories I would tell you to read them.. but she doesn't.. so yeah..

Anyway Enjoy!

Pidge goes by Katie in this AU, except for Lance, he calls her pidgeon, she works at a Carhop restaurant btw, if you don't know what that is... look it up, you're not helpless jeez

———-

3 weeks before Valentines day

Katie's POV

"My Quiznak! There are so many people!" Katie yells racing around on her skates, trying not to run over children.

"Hey watch it!" Some random guy yells at me.

"Sorry, sorry sir!" I apologize, swerving through the restaurant.

"dodge that kid" I say to myself, while dodging a toddler walking through the restaurant.

"WATCH IT LADY" the mother of the child screams at me, I'm so distracted by that lady that I don't notice a man walking inside the restaurant.

"Oh! I'm so sor- AHHH" I start to say before running into something hard, I really hope that wasn't a person, I was going ridiculously fast..

"Owwwww. Ow, ow, ow" I groan.

I open my eyes and see a (handsom) man lying on the floor, nose bleeding everywhere.

"OH NO- O-OH MY QUIZNAK, ARE YOU OKAY?!?!?!" I screech, hoping I didn't hurt him to badly.. I feel so bad.

He lets out a small groan, I'm SO gonna get fired.

"Oh hey Pidgeo- WOAH" Lance was about to say skating over to me.

"Pidgeon! Allura already said 'No more punching random dudes or else I'll fire you!' Remember?!?!" He yells in a terrible girly voice, trying to mimic my boss, Allura. skating over to the unconscious man on the floor, Lance checks to make sure he's okay.

"I was, uh, skating really- really fast, and I may have, umm, run into him.." I look down at the floor.

"He's gonna need some medical attention, I think he landed face first on a table.." Lance grimaces.

At this point there was a circle of people around us, I get nervous.

"Allura's gonna notice this for sure.." I say sadly.