CHAPTER 2

My mother, father and I arrived at the orphanage which was named "Shiawasena Ko" - happy child -. In the orphanage, there are about 30 orphans. They are all on average at a young age and the oldest is around 10-13 years old.

The atmosphere at Shiawasena Ko is already quite crowded. The other donors had also arrived earlier and also brought gifts to give to the children. Coincidentally, our family got a share for food consumption, and coincidentally, my mother, who had just set up a restaurant, also brought Indonesian rice boxes.

The children, employees, and even other volunteers enjoyed my mother's cooking. With a happy heart, my mother felt very relieved. Japanese people are indeed people who really appreciate someone's efforts and hard work, it's not wrong if we live in this country.

**

That night, I took the time to open Instagram which had been silent for a long time because of my busy life. Not so many notifications have come in, I am indeed a person who is not well known on social media, I have quite a few followers and followings and I only post photos when I am with the orphanage dip children and my activities at the nursing home. I hope that by posting this, people who see it can also help those in need of a helping hand.

This time, I posted my activities this morning with the children at the orphanage. I am very close to them, I love every child in the orphanage and always treat them like my siblings. I always hope that my sincerity towards them will give them positive energy and enthusiasm to live a life that can sometimes be difficult.

While updating a photo, Azumi suddenly sent me a message along with a photo on Line. Photo of two tickets to watch a volleyball match which happened to be held on our campus. I smiled widely while carrying the message from Azumi

Azumi : You definitely won't regret if you accompany me

Luna : How can you get it when tomorrow is the match?

Azumi : I will do whatever it takes to watch Yuki's first match after returning from Italy.

Luna : I hope he can see you haha

Azumi: : Don't laugh, I suspect you will fall in love with him after watching it like what I experienced before. You can't escape the charm of Luna. Especially if he is already in the field

Luna : Okay fine, I'll wait for that feeling

We ended our chat chat.

Azumi Yamashita, my best friend whom I met 3 years ago. We've been friends since the 2nd grade of high school. We have a lot in common, starting to like watching romance dramas, liking Big Bang, even our favorite color is the same, yellow. Whether fate or not, I always think the same thing as Azumi, I think I have a strong telepathy with her.

Azumi is in the art department because she loves art so much, she has always wanted to be a wedding organizer. Since we're in different departments, Azumi and I don't have as much time as before, we usually only meet on weekends when I'm volunteering and if she doesn't have any activities with her organization. Compared to me, Azumi is more active in participating in clubs on campus.

TO BE CONTINUE..