CHAPTER 9

A month later, I still don't get any message from Yuki and I'm not waiting for it. Looks like he just wants to be friends with me, nothing more, and I need to know someone like him doesn't have much free time for someone like me. So I can understand it. During this month Azumi always talked about Yuki almost at our meeting, she always tried to change my mind to occasionally text Yuki. Of course I refused. I don't think it's possible for me to message Yuki, especially since we both don't follow each other on Instagram. And if I'm being honest I'm still a little jealous about Yuki's rumors with other women.

Even so, I'm still a fan of Yuki. He is an extraordinary athlete with great passion. So I often hear from him on my social media and I also follow his hashtags on Instagram, Twitter and TikTok. I once stalked Asana's Instagram account, and she was so beautiful!! And very talented!

As previously planned, Minami and Fukuzawa and I were preparing to go to Italy. Yesss Italy!! I don't know if this is a coincidence or not, but the international seminar held by the UN will be held in Italy!

I brought quite a large and heavy suitcase for us to stay in Italy for a week. Actually the seminar was only held for 3 days, and thanks to Fukuzawa who asked Professor Masaki an extra day for us, we got 2 days of vacation. Of course we are very enthusiastic and very happy and will make the most of this opportunity.

Fukuzawa and I were already at the airport and waiting for Professor Masaki and Minami who had not yet arrived. I also got a message from Azumi

Don't forget to let Yuki know if you're in Italy!!

I immediately answered

You wish!

How long did Azumi not reply to my message.

"So, while there where do you plan to go?" asked Fukuzawa. For a moment I was silent "Hmm.. anywhere, and I want to try a lot of food there" I answered with an awkward smile.

"The food there is really good, especially the Italian pizza"

"What about Senpai?"

"I'm going to visit a friend of mine who lives there. He went to school there after getting a full scholarship!"

"Is that true? Wow he's really great"

"Yes. He's also very smart" said Fukuzawa to his friend while smiling at me. Not long after, Professor Masaki came with Minami. As a good student, Fukuzawa brought Professor Masaki's suitcase which fortunately was not too big.

"Sorry I took so long" Minami said to me.

"The important thing is we're not late" I replied smiling.

"I came late because I was stopping by somewhere. Can you guess it?" asked my senior again and I just shook my head innocently. Minami smiled broadly "I got tickets for the two of us to watch the superleague! We can watch Yuki play in Italy live!!" she said excitedly.

My eyes widen with shock, how could Minami have planned this without me knowing!?

"You can't refuse Luna. I kindly booked a ticket for you."

I slowly smiled "Thank you. I'm very happy with the kindness"I replied.

***

We arrived in Rome after a very tiring journey. We have booked a hotel which is not far from our seminar venue tomorrow. We only need to walk about 10 minutes to reach the place. The city of Rome is amazing! The buildings with ancient roman style, so impressive. I feel like I want to take pictures of every building there as a background. At night, even at 12 o'clock at night, the city of Rome is still very crowded as if it was 7 o'clock at night. The people are also very friendly to us Asians.