CHAPTER 11

A week after I returned from Italy, I did my routine as usual. And my friendship with Yuki is going better than before. We send messages to each other in our spare time even though not every day moreover we have to adjust the time in Japan and Italy. I had time to think, did I go too far that I even feel I already have a special relationship with the guy even though I just rejected him last week. But my little heart doesn't want to lie if I always wait for messages or video calls. We talked a lot about our likes and dislikes.

***

5 months later..

I just finished my research as a final project in college. Previously I met Professor Takahashi, he offered me to continue my studies at Tokyo University and gave me some kind of documents that could make it easier for me to register and take the test. Since a long time ago, I had prepared myself to continue my studies after graduating and I was very grateful that the Professor also supported my steps.

I can't believe I'll be graduating from Chuo University soon. This campus is really full of memories especially if I have to remember the back cafeteria, my first meeting with Yuki. I don't know why when I think about it, I feel like laughing at the thought of how nervous I was at that time. My relationship with Yuki is still only friends and we try our best to take the time to ask each other how they are. But these past few months, I haven't been so intense in texting him beforehand, because I've been so busy with my research that I almost lost track of time, but the guy still intensely messaged me.

Not a single message that impressed that the man was teasing me. Nothing he tried to bring up about our friendship. He seemed to be mature and so wise.

The last news that I know, today he will return to Japan after finishing the superleague season. And I got information from Azumi, that the Japanese national team will hold a friendly match before starting the international league which will be held by FIVB a few months later.

At first I offered myself to Yuki to pick him up at the airport, but he said there would be some reporters at the airport who would welcome him. I almost forgot that Yuki Ishikawa in Japan is a superstar.

I came home at 7 pm after returning from the orphanage where I volunteered. I spent my time playing with the kids to get rid of my overthinking about Yuki coming today but I haven't received a message from him yet. When I got home, I saw that my Mom and Dad seemed to be waiting for me to come home. I smiled at the two of them and realized from their expressions that they had something to tell me, something serious.

"Luna, can you talk for a minute?" asked my mother, Amy Hinata.

"Even if it's a long time" I replied with a big smile and then approached my parents at the dining table. I saw one by one their serious faces "What's wrong? Why do you guys look so serious?"

My father let out a long and heavy sounding, he did not dare to look at me.

"What's the matter, dad?"

"Dad just resigned from Dad's job" he replied and made my smile disappear instantly "We decided to live in Indonesia" he added and I listened more seriously.

"Next week we will move" my mother continued.

They both knew telling me this would be very hard because I was so in love with my life in Japan right now.

"Why... why does it look so sudden?" I asked in a trembling voice.

"I'm sorry Luna. We didn't mean to shock you like this, it's just that Mom and Dad want to spend time with our big family, there are your grandmother and grandfather and also your aunt and uncle and Risa..." My mother continued to answer.