CHAPTER 25

I had woken up very early because I remembered I had an appointment with Yuki to spend time together over the New Year. Since then, I've been busy looking for clothes that fit me today. After looking through my cupboard, I realized that most of my clothes were knee-length dresses and a few skirts. I rarely wear jeans, for some reason I feel insecure about my bottom. I also chose to wear a casual dress in dark green with floral prints and black stockings and black blazer, considering that the weather was still very cold today.

I looked at my face, slowly I used BB cream and a little light brown lipstick. I let my hair loose. It's been almost a month that I haven't been to Aunt Keyla's salon, and it made my hair that I used to make wavy at the bottom now become straighter.

My phone vibrates and I get a message from the man I've been waiting for to arrive.

I'm already in front

Without staying any longer, I stepped out of my house and saw Yuki's car was parked in front of my house. I smiled broadly by rushing into his car "Good morning" I exclaimed smiling broadly.

"Good morning," he replied, smiling widely so that the wrinkles on his face were clearly visible. That man was wearing a white shirt with black jeans. He looks different from his current appearance, usually I see him wearing a hoodie jacket proud of the Japanese national team and training pants, but this time he is very neat.

"Where are we going in the morning?" I asked.

Yuki stared at me for a moment in silence.

"Why are you quiet?"

"Hmm... actually I have a family event today and I want to invite you" he exclaimed.

I was silent for a moment then smiled and nodded "Okay"

"You don't look surprised," he said, looking at my face seriously.

"I was surprised, it's just because I've always wanted a serious relationship, and one of them inevitably will meet the couple's family" I explained smiling broadly.

"You got your weight back, didn't you?" he said indirectly referring to me that I was fatter than yesterday.

"So what? You don't like fat women?" I asked.

Yuki laughed as he shook his head "Of course it doesn't matter. After all, you are not fat. If you are in Italy, you are normal," he continued.

Slowly I nodded in agreement then put on my seat belt "I'm ready" I said excitedly.

**

About an hour later, Yuki arrived at one of the housing complexes. That man parked his car in front of a house with a wall fence. The Ishikawa family's house looks simple from the outside, but when I walked into the courtyard with Yuki, I saw that the house had a large and green courtyard. Yuki's mother grows some pretty vegetables and flowers which I really like.

When I was busy observing Yuki's yard, suddenly the man grabbed my hand and held it tightly. He didn't smile at all, he looked even more nervous than me.

We walked into Yuki's house which was full of Yuki's trophies as well as Mayu's trophies. In addition, there are several photos that are stretched on the walls of the house, ranging from their little family photo and to a photo of Yuki and his two sisters who grew up together. I couldn't stop smiling when I saw the photos.

Until I woke up when I heard a sound that was quite noisy. Behind Yuki's broad back, I who was hiding saw Yuki's family. There was Mr and Mrs Ishikawa with Naomi, Mayu and one man sitting beside Naomi.

"Where is Luna?" asked Yuki's mother, not seeing me. I immediately stepped forward to show myself.

"Ah Luna...welcome to our house" said Yuki's mother whose tone sounded very enthusiastic.