CHAPTER 4

It looks like it's going to rain even though it won't be heavy. The clouds were getting darker and the wind was blowing quite hard. The fan sign, which was originally placed on the field, was eventually moved to a sports stadium, coincidentally, the stadium was not being used. Our campus feels very proud to have such famous athletes as Yuki, Issei, and Masahiro as well as other talented athletes. So they decided to hold a fansign for the Chuo volleyball team for the students.

I arrived earlier than Azumi because she still has class for the follow-up test. The stadium was already very crowded with students who couldn't wait to say hello and get their favorite athlete's autograph. I've also brought a photo of Yuki that I've printed for him to sign. I printed at least 3 photos for me, my mom and dad. Hopefully Yuki will be willing to sign all three.

The cheers of the people signaled that the volleyball team members had entered the stadium. They all wear neat shirts and will soon sit on the chairs that have been prepared by the committee. All the fans were neatly queuing up, and I chose to wait for Azumii, I wouldn't leave her alone.

About 30 minutes later, Azumi just appeared with a breath that was already out of breath "I'm sorry, I'm late" she said with her eyes seeing the queue was getting quiet "Come on" she said pulling my hand to immediately queue.

Our queue didn't take long because we arrived late and in about 15 minutes the event would be over. Azumi was the first to get a chance to get their autographs. She looked very happy especially when she faced Yuki in the last seat. I could feel my friend's happiness being able to shake hands with Yuki Ishikawa. I also became impatient.

It's my turn. I walked over to each member to get their autograph. Until finally in the last seat is Yuki Ishikawa. I sit very nervous. Usually when I'm nervous, I toss my hair even though I was already planning to mess it up, but I don't know what's going on in my mind, I'm already too nervous to face Yuki.

"Hello" Yuki greeted me.

"Hi" I replied shyly while tossing my hair to the left.

My mind instantly became so blank that I didn't give the three photos I had prepared to Yuki.

"Luna Putri Hinata" I said when Yuki was about to give his autograph. "May you always on a flowery path" I said again.

"Thank you" Yuki replied smiling at me. For a few seconds our eyes met but I quickly turned away because I was already very nervous sitting this close to the man.

"You're not a real Japanese?" asked Yuki who seemed to be able to see from my stature that is not like a Japanese.

"Yes, I am Indonesian and Japanese" I answered with a big smile.

"Lecture here?"

"Yes. From the department of international relations" I answered once again. My mind was completely blank especially when Yuki gave me a smile and made me even more nervous, somehow my current appearance with my hair seems to have been messy because of my habit of tossing it.

"Hmm.. may your career always be successful. Excited" I said once again before actually leaving.

"Thank you very much" he replied without heeding his smile at me. I went and ran to Azumi with a happy heart.

"How?" Asked Azumi

"Azumi, I was so nervous that I forgot to ask him to autograph the photo I prepared" I said regretting my actions.

Azumi laughed seeing me "Eh by the way, when you left, Yuki's eyes were still on you" she exclaimed.

I just shook my head uninterested in Azumi's words, which for me was very casual.

"I'm serious Luna. I'm not lying. He keeps looking at you."

"That's because the rest of me in Azumi's queue" I replied while pulling Azumi's hand to get out of the stadium.

TO BE CONTINUE.