CHAPTER 22

Slowly I opened my eyes and saw a white curtain around where I lay. I heard a voice that is usually heard in the Emergency Room, my eyes opened even wider and realized I was really in the ER. Just then, Yuki opened the curtain and was surprised to see me.

"Finally you wake up" he said while holding my face to feel the warmth "You're not hot anymore" he said as if he was talking to himself while I silently looked at him in confusion.

"Luna ..." Aunt Tyas' voice sounded shortly after that opened the curtain. Aunt Tyas looks worried for me even as if she was just crying over me lying sick in the ER "Oh my gosh, Luna. What's wrong with you? Auntie was going to die when i heard you were admitted to the hospital," said Aunt Tyas.

"Mother, she just entered the ER" Ray exclaimed and I nodded in agreement with his words.

"She's fine, the doctor said, Luna is just tired and needs a lot of rest. The nurse has also given an IV," explained Yuki to Aunt Tyas who was still looking at me and caressing my pale face.

"This is the first time auntie has seen your pale face like this. Are you not used to living alone? You'd better go home..."

"No" I said and at that time my voice was hoarse, I tried to swallow my saliva before speaking again "It's not because I live alone, but I'm just a little tired after doing some deadline tasks" I replied.

"You don't want to go home and rest at your house first?"

"No need. I'll be fine after taking the medicine" I answered stubbornly. After leaving the many assignments on campus, I don't seem to have much free time to relax, so I have to stay at the boarding house and do my best to take care of my health.

Some time later, I walked out of the ER after more than an hour inside. During that hour, Aunt Tyas, Ray and also Yuki accompanied me. It felt very awkward especially when no one spoke so they let me rest in peace. I don't know why Yuki is still by my side even though I didn't even ask for it and I think he must have more important business than sitting beside me even though Aunt Tyas and Ray are already there.

When Yuki opened the front door of his car, for some reason I immediately refused to sit beside him. "I will sit in the back with Aunt Tyas," I said in a weak voice. Yuki just nodded in understanding and offered Ray to sit beside him.

During on the way, my mind kept thinking about how I ended up in Yuki's car after more than 5 months I didn't see him. I didn't even expect to meet him with my weak condition.

"Thank goodness Yuki was at your house when you fainted. If there's no Yuki, I don't know, I can't imagine anymore," said Aunt Tyas, grumbling in the car.

I was just silent.

"Thank you Ishikawa" Auntie said politely by mentioning Yuki's last name sweetly.

"Ah.. that's no problem" Yuki replied with a slight smile then.

"You guys are already dating, right?" Aunt Tyas asked which again made the situation in the car awkward between Yuki and I. At that time, I saw Yuki's eyes glanced at me through the rearview mirror. He must be thinking about me who doesn't seem to have told my aunt Tyas about my relationship with him.

"No" I answered.

"Still not dating? You still hangs a Yuki Ishikawa?" Ray finally opened his voice with a slightly curt and annoyed tone to me.

"She didn't hang me," Yuki replied defending me.

"Son, I ask for your help to take care of Luna," said Aunt Tyas to Yuki.

"With all my heart" Yuki replied without hesitation.

I'm just silent, not wanting to say anything at this point.