CHAPTER 6

I spent my weekends alone at home, while my parents went to Aichi to visit distant relatives who had just settled in Japan since last month, apparently the family was quite familiar with my father so my father was willing to go far there to visit them.

After cleaning the house which has become my obligation on Sundays, I chose to sit and watch while enjoying the Indomie from Indonesia that Risa had sent a few days ago.

While watching tv, the broadcast accidentally broadcast about a Yuki Ishikawa who defended the Japanese national team, the team in the Italian league, and defended the team for his university. The man joined three teams at the same time. I'm getting more and more curious about how the man can divide his time well. I watched the broadcast quite seriously, seeing the man on the screen looking awkward when the camera was on him even when the mc asked him. He showed an innocent smile. It's not like what I saw on the court. On the court, you could say that Yuki is very aggressive and can even keep up with his young self with other team mates.

It's been about 2 weeks since I met Yuki Ishikawa. That meeting I can't seem to forget, I'm starting to admire and support him as a fan, and I think I'll be watching each of his matches a lot. Talking to him even though it wasn't enough for 5 minutes made me very happy as a fan.

After finishing the food and washing the dishes, I finally reached for my phone which had a full battery. I checked some of the incoming chats on Line and I think I need to open my Instagram.

It's been 2 weeks I haven't opened my Instagram, I purposely log out of my Instagram whenever I'm very busy and lately I don't really intend to see photos on Instagram, but because today I'm very free and do nothing, I decided to explore the world of Instagram.

I get quite a lot of 'like' notifications from my Instagram friends on my latest post. Don't forget Azumi will always leave comments even if it's just an emoticon.

I was suddenly surprised when I got a direct message. My eyes immediately bulged in surprise even I became choked up when I saw who sent me a message. I know the account, the account! @y_u__k1_1. Azumi once told me that Yuki has a second, very private account.

My heart began to beat very fast, my hand that was holding the cellphone began to cool, I was repeatedly stunned and couldn't believe what I received, I slowly opened the message. I don't know why tears started to fall from my eyes watching the contents of the message that the man sent.

I'm sorry, if I bother you. I'm Yuki Ishikawa. You can believe that I am that person.

Tears finally dripped a lot, luckily my parents weren't home. They will surely panic when they see me crying like this. It didn't take long, I had to reply to the message immediately.

Is this Yuki Ishikawa? What do I know? I'm not dreaming, am I?

I hit the send button and then took a deep breath trying to calm myself down. I didn't wait for his reply because I knew it would take him a long time to reply, but unlike what I expected, 10 minutes later, my phone rang again. I received a reply from him.

Did I surprise you? Forgive me. I just want to know you. I've been waiting for your reply for 2 weeks. Forgive me.

His reply made me smile a little. He was very polite and kept saying sorry. Then, he sent another message to me

It must be surprising, right? I'm sorry again. But, can we meet on campus tomorrow or the day after? I'm sorry if I sound pushy, but I only have tomorrow and the day after.

I replied too

Of course, I can.

I felt like passing out reading the message.

-TO BE CONTINUE-