CHAPTER 30

The next day, in the morning, I was at the graduation hall with my mom and dad. Meanwhile, Risa, Aunt Tyas and Ray waited outside because there were only two representatives for each student. As for Yuki's father and mother, I earlier told them to come when graduation was over so they wouldn't wait for me from outside. I really don't like making the Ishikawa family wait.

At my graduation, I wore a kebaya with a batik wrapped skirt. I have been planning for a long time when I graduate I will wear a kebaya, I am very happy to wear a kebaya, it feels like my aura of elegance is getting out. The makeup on my face is not that heavy, I really don't like anything that is excessive. Don't forget Risa also put my hair in a small bun. When I look in the mirror, I really like how I look today. I can't wait to show it to Yuki.

The graduation ceremony went smoothly, and I graduated with Cumlaude honors.

After the graduation ceremony, I and my parents walked quite a distance from the crowd. Risa is with Aunt Tyas, and Ray is already waiting for us. Azumi was also there waiting for me.

"My best friend!! Congratulations! I'm so proud of you" said Azumi hugging me excitedly. She even pranced with joy at my graduation. For me, Azumi was one of my motivators during the preparation of my thesis, she gave me a lot of input, and entertained me a lot, in fact she often stayed at my house to help me print or compose my thesis. She is really a friend that I really love.

"Wow, what is this thing called a kebaya? You are very beautiful wearing it" Azumi commented admiring my appearance.

"Do you like it? Risa can buy it for you"

"Don't worry, Azumi. I'll buy it for you" Risa exclaimed smiling.

"Thank you very much, Risa," said Azumi, hugging Risa.

Risa and Azumi are indeed very close, even like sisters and coincidentally Azumi is an only child so she has no siblings to share. She often confided to me that she wanted to have a sister like Risa. I also contacted Risa and told me that, suddenly Risa immediately contacted Azumi first so that they could be friends and like siblings. I'm also happy to see the closeness of the two of them.

At that time, Ishikawa's father and mother came, of course they were warmly welcomed by my parents. Even I looked in disbelief that this was their first meeting but they seemed very closel They don't even stop chatting.

Until Ishikawa's father and mother came up to me and looked at me with a smile.

"I'm very proud of you Luna" said Ms. Midori stroking my arm "You are very beautiful" she added.

"Congratulations Luna" Yuki's father said with a big smile at me.

"Thank you very much for coming" I said very happy because of their arrival.

"Of course we have to come. This is also our chance to meet your parents," said Yuki's mother.

My father and mother smiled broadly.

A sight I never expected. This was the first meeting for the two middle-aged couples but the four of them were like old friends who had just met after a long time. Even Risa and Azumi looked in disbelief at the closeness that was created.

About half an hour passed, we had finished our photo session together and at that moment my father invited the Ishikawa family to visit my mother's restaurant. Of course Father and Mother Ishikawa happily accepted the invitation. I also told them to go first and I'll follow after Yuki arrives. Actually I haven't received any news from that man, he hasn't texted me or called me and it's been an hour since the time he promised.

Finally they went first with Risa and Azumi. Meanwhile, I chose to return to the main building to meet up with my friends during my Masters degree who also graduated today with me.