CHAPTER 21

I woke up this morning after I got a call from seniors and professors who asked me to immediately send proposals and work reports this afternoon. Of course I haven't finished it yet and I'm sitting in front of my laptop working on it before it's due time for my collection. Since last night I felt my head was very dizzy but I still forced to work after taking the medicine pills.

I should have done it earlier so I wouldn't feel so rushed like this. Since 7 am to 10 am, I am still busy in front of my laptop while occasionally chatting with my seniors via telephone asking for directions so that I can complete my report as best as I can.

And finally at 1 pm, I have finished the report and have sent it to my professor. Instinctively I lay down on the floor, straightened my body and closed my eyes because I felt tired.

But it crossed my mind to check my phone.

I got a message from Lucy telling me they were going back to Indonesia tonight, of course I couldn't just sit back and say goodbye to them. I forced my body to rush into the shower to get ready to go out.

Around 3 pm, I arrived at Disneyland after I got word of Lucy's team.

"Lucy!" I called and ran over to Lucy who was with other staff.

"Luna.." Lucy looked happier when she saw me even she hugged me "I don't think I can meet you before we come back because you don't reply and answer my calls"

"I'm sorry, I was quite busy this morning. I thought you guys were going home tomorrow, why all of a sudden?" I asked.

"That's because there is an order from superiors" replied Lucy with a regretful face.

"Ahh .. very sadly" I grumbled and Lucy nodded sadly.

"Luna, it turns out that you came, huh?" Angga approached us and suddenly Lucy pushed me a little towards Angga, fortunately Angga caught me before I fell.

Angga and I winced at each other and looked at each other awkwardly.

"What are you doing?" Angga grumbled a little annoyed at Lucy.

Lucy laughed "I'm sorry, I was fad"

I just smiled uncomfortably "How long have you been here?" I asked.

"It's been about 2 hours, and we are still waiting for the other staff who are still inside before going to the airport," answered Lucy.

"You don't eat first?" I asked "I know a place to eat near the airport, at least you have to fill your stomach" I exclaimed smiling.

"Good idea, I happen to be hungry" replied Angga smiling, I smiled too.

"Woah ... you guys seem to be getting closer, huh?" asked Lucy looking at the two of us with suspicion.

"Of course" replied Angga curtly as if he knew Lucy wanted to tease him so Angga chose to leave Lucy and me.

**

I took them at a sashimi restaurant near the airport. We all ate very well and I was sad too when they told me they were sad to part with me and they kept saying thank you to me.

"I feel more grateful for the many new experiences this week. You guys also treat me very well. Thank you very much, I feel very happy to get to know you," I said to the film staff.

Arriving at the airport, I hugged the staff one by one before they entered the gate. I also felt like shedding tears when I saw Lucy crying in front of me "Why are you crying like that?"

"This is because I am pleased to meet you, Luna. You have been very kind this week and I don't think I have returned all your kindness," she exclaimed. "You have to promise me, if you are in Jakarta, call me!" she said. I nodded in understanding and hugged her "Hopefully your movie goes well, I promise I'll watch it" I said.