CHAPTER 14

During the week I passed my day quite hard, I just came home from accomponied my parents to the airport, of course the three of us cried together because we had to be apart for some time that would be long. My mother always advised me to take care of myself because I will live alone here and don't forget to eat a lot, my mother doesn't want to see me looking thin when we meet later.

Meanwhile, my father advised me to always be independent and if I need something, don't forget to contact them. At least my father still has many relatives in Japan who can see my condition if he is worried about me.

After back from the airport, I chose to take the bus to campus. On the way, many times I took deep breaths thinking in confusion after my parents left and also about my relationship with Yuki. I just realized today is exactly 2 years since I've known Yuki and I still think I'm the bad girl for him. After our meeting last week, our communication did not go smoothly. Either because he was disappointed with my answer that time or because he was really busy so he didn't have time to contact me.

But I was also very selfish expecting our communication to be smooth like a couple even though I just rejected him. How can I be so selfish like this? I have to apologize to him ASAP.

***

Azumi and I visited the cafe after Azumi asked me for help to accompany her to meet senior when we were in high school. I know the senior quite well so I happily accompany Azumi, for whatever reason they want to meet.

Azumi looked at me for a long time. "You're not on good terms with Yuki, are you?" she asked who could read the expression on my face. I nodded unenthusiastically "What is this time?" asked Azumi who seemed tired of hearing my story with Yuki which always didn't go smoothly during the approach.

"This .. all my fault" I replied blaming myself.

"Thank goodness you realized your mistake" Azumi replied annoyed. I looked at her and saw Azumi annoyed "This time I don't want to support your attitude, Luna. You've gone too far to hang up Yuki's hopes like this."

"I know" I said while introspecting myself.

"I wonder, do you like it?"

I was silent for a moment but I nodded.

"Then why did you reject it so many times?" asked Azumi annoyed.

My lips trembled "I always felt unworthy of him"

"Luna..." Azumi sighed looking at me trying to be patient "Don't you know that so many guys want to ask you out?" she asked.

I looked at Azumi. "So many, so how can you feel unworthy of Yuki, huh? If you say you're not beautiful, you're wrong" she added with a smile. "I beg you, build your confidence for Yuki, okay?" she continued. I slowly nodded and tried to be more confident again.

About 10 minutes later, our senior came. The man whose full name is Ryoma Fukatsu is our senior in high school who is a year older than us. We knew him because we were in the same theater club back in high school. The man was a very nice person, friendly and quite chatty. Besides, he's a senior who helped Azumi and I study to get into University so it feels like we still owe Ryoma a debt of gratitude.

"Hi everyone" he greeted with a very bright smile. He really hasn't changed since the first time he met her.

"Hi" said Azumi.

"Congratulations on your graduation " I exclaimed while clapping my hands cheerfully.

When Ryoma arrived, Azumi and I forgot for a moment our heavy conversation and greeted our seniors warmly.

"Thank you very much Luna.. Azumi.." he said then sat in front of Azumi. "How long has it been since we last met?"

"Ey.. just a month ago" replied Azumi "But at that time Luna couldn't come"