CHAPTER 29

During the whole month, I wasted a lot of time to finish my thesis. I've been intending to finish it so I can catch up with my graduation this month. Luckily Professor Tanaka really helped me. My research discusses a lot of issues that are currently happening, and I have gained a lot of knowledge since my seminar in Italy yesterday so that it becomes easier for me to organize.

The clock was pointing at 12 noon after about 4 hours I sat following all the graduation events before the next day I was going to graduate. This is my first time attending graduation, before I didn't have time because I was following a continuing study program so I didn't attend any graduation, actually it made me quite sad because I couldn't attend graduation like Azumi and also couldn't bring my parents to see me wearing a toga.

Come to think of it, Yuki's and I's fates weren't that different. We both missed our undergraduate graduation. The man could not attend the graduation considering that he was still busy in Italy and it was not possible for him to return to Japan.

**

Yuki and Ryujin members arrived in Japan about 3 weeks ago, but they can't just have free time because they have to go straight back to the dormitory to practice preparing for the Olympics next month. In fact, I haven't been able to meet Yuki until now. We only always communicate via video calls, although not every day. But I have asked him to spend as much time as possible for me today tomorrow. Moreover, today my parents will come to Japan with Risa.

***

I ran out of the International Relations department building when I saw Yuki's car parked in front. I ran with a happy smile. The man I haven't seen in almost 6 months got out of his car and greeted me with open arms. I immediately hugged him tightly. I really miss him.

"I missed you so much" I said smiling.

"I also. I missed you so much" he replied and hugged me tightly.

We both looked at each other with big smiles. I saw his thin mustache grow, his hair was already quite long "Was the training really tiring?"

"That's it" he answered then pulled my hand to get into his car.

I saw Yuki also got into his car then turned to the back seat and he gave me a red box with a gray ribbon. I laughed at his speechless as he handed it to me.

"I don't really know much about romance. But... this is a gift for you for completing your thesis" explained the man with a shy smile.

"Thank you very much"

I opened the box and saw the beautiful bracelet Yuki gave me. I laughed a little when I saw there were beads on the bracelet number 14 "You did this on purpose?"

"I ordered it on purpose" replied the man, grinning embarrassed.

Hearing Yuki's answer, I looked at him.

"Why are you looking at me like that? You don't like it?"

"I really like it" I replied and took the initiative to move my body forward and then kissed his lips.

For a long time, Yuki held my head with both hands and then kissed me gently. It feels like we are expressing our longing.

***

In the afternoon, I was accompanied by Yuki waiting for my parents to arrive at the airport. Before long, my parents and Risa came out of the arrivals door. When I looked from afar, my tears seemed to be about to fall. I ran and hugged my mom tightly.

"Mom..." I said and cried with joy.

"My daughter .. " said my mother also shed tears.

"I missed you so much" I said as I let go of my hug.