CHAPTER 24

The next day, after feeling my body was back fit as usual, I decided to go to college to attend college. And coincidentally today, my class schedule is very busy, starting from 8 am to 3 pm.

When I finished my solid college, I just opened my phone after hours of busy studying. There were messages from Aunt Tyas asking how I was doing, Azumi asking me to watch Yuki's younger sister's match, and also Yuki telling me that he couldn't pick me up today.

I will watch your sister's match with Azumi.

About a minute later Yuki replied. I'll pick you up around 5 there.

After a while, I finally arrived at the vanue building where the match was taking place. Unfortunately, at that moment, Azumi texted me that she suddenly had to return home because her father had just had a minor accident. I also chose to buy a ticket to watch even though I was alone. It's my first time watching a women's volleyball match live. I usually watch it on tv and I always look up to Yuki's sister, who just debuted in Vleague.

I got a seat not far from the court, and I could clearly see Mayu. I wear my myopic glasses to clearly see the woman who has bangs with short hair, she looks cute. The young lady was always smiling and her smile really resembled Yuki's.

The match lasted for more than 2 hours and the team from Mayu won. Both of them managed to contribute ranking points and I couldn't stop clapping. While watching Mayu play live, I immediately admired that young woman. She really is just as talented as her brother, and I'm sure she will definitely follow in her brother's footsteps later.

After the match was over, the audience had already left, leaving only me standing around the building waiting for Yuki. That's when I noticed several players walking out of the building towards the bus that was waiting for them. I can't stop smiling looking at those tall women. Their height is about 178 and above while me, I'm only 163cm.

Mayu Ishikawa also came out of the building but paused for a moment when she saw me. We stared at each other, until I ventured over to smile.

"Good afternoon. I'm a big fan of yours, may I get your sign?" I asked with sparkling eyes looking closely at that young woman.

"Of course" replied Mayu replied to me with a smile. I gave him my notes and pen.

"Thank you very much" I replied with a very big smile. I feel very happy to meet her.

At that time, I saw Yuki who got out of his car after parking in front of the two of us. For some reason, I immediately became very awkward when Yuki approached me while I was with his sister, I don't think I'm ready to formally introduce myself as Yuki's girlfriend, let alone an unsupportive time and place.

"Not gone yet?" Yuki asked his sister

"Want to go" Mayu replied then saw Yuki standing beside me quite close. While I did not pay attention to his gaze at Mayu, I still smiled sweetly at Mayu.

"Ahh Mayu, she's a big fan of yours" said Yuki introducing me to Mayu.

"She already said it" replied Mayu surprised to see both of us seemed suspicious.

"I've got it. Thank you very much Mayu Ishikawa" I said with such polite words.

"You two know each other?" Mayu asked suspiciously.

"She...she..." Yuki started to act awkward when he introduced me to his sister.

"Introducing, my name is Luna. Yuki and I are college friends," I answered, cutting Yuki off. I also received Yuki's glance with the corner of his eye. But I kept my cool and kept smiling.