CHAPTER 8

A week after I met Yuki in the cafeteria behind the campus, I spent my time doing some college assignments and I decided to follow my lecturer activities so I spent a lot of my time on campus, precisely in the lecturer assistant room with several seniors I was quite familiar with.

The reason I keep myself busy is so that my mind isn't filled with Yuki and wonder why that guy hasn't contacted me until now, even though he's already asked for my number, doesn't it mean that if someone asks for someone's number, it means he's meant to call? But why not with Yuki? Every now and then I ask Azumi, maybe my friend is quite updated about Yuki's activities and Azumi says that Yuki reportedly just underwent training with other members of the national team.

In the middle of me who was watching an international seminar and attended by lucky students who could represent their campus. I was stunned to see the students who were so active, me and two seniors stared at the laptop screen with amazement.

"You know the reason why Professor Takahashi asked us to watch this seminar?" asked Fukuzawa, a senior who will soon graduate and is Professor Takahashi's golden child.

I shook my head.

"I guess he wants the three of us to attend the seminar next month, right?" asked Minami with such enthusiasm. Instantly my eyes widened in disbelief "Really?" I asked.

Minami and Fukuzawa laughed at my innocence "Yes, Luna" Minami replied stroking my hair. This senior of mine is always very warm to me and always treats me as her own sister. "That's why he asked you to read several thick books about world issues and how you want to create world peace," the woman continued.

Slowly I smiled broadly, I was waiting for this opportunity. One of the reasons I entered international relations was that at least I had the opportunity to attend the UN seminar "I will try my best" I said with determination.

"Thank you Luna" said Fukuzawa with a mature smile. The man sat opposite Minami and I after finishing our spectacle.

"Now people are crazy about Yuki and Masahiro Yanagida" said Minami while scrolling her twitter reading so many news about the two volleyball players. Of course I'm very interested in discussing it with Minami

"Sis Minami, who do you like?" I asked

Minami chuckled "I have to admit that Yanagida is very handsome" she replied liking a man named Masahiro Yanagida. "How about you? Who do you like? Yuki or Masahiro?" she asked curiously.

I was silent for a moment, whether I should answer honestly or not.

"Hey, you two, it's useless if you like them, they don't like you, even I doubt they know you live in this world" cut Fukuzawa into the conversation between women.

"What the hell? At least we and Yuki are in the same campus so he'll know that we're alive" replied Minami.

Fukuzawa sighed "Well, you guys are lucky because of one campus. But don't expect him to like you back. Yuki's type of woman is really classy."

Instantly I felt uneasy when Fukuzawa talked about things I had never heard of before.

"Do you know who?" Minami asked.

"I don't really know, but my friends often talk about it. He said he likes a woman who is a pianist. And when I saw the photo, woah I have to admit that the woman is very beautiful" said Fukuzawa and the man seemed to imagine the figure of the woman who he said was rumored to be with Yuki.

**

I came home with a very bad feeling. My mom and dad weren't home yet and I chose to go to my room.