Chapter 6

Before-

Epsom Derby Races.

Tommy killed the Field Marshal.

It didn't go as cleanly as he had hoped and he owed Lizzie a very big apology for what she went through, but the job was done.

He rushed out the building where the Field Marshal was currently lying dead on the bathroom floor and made his way down the stairs outside. He barely got a few feet from the building before Y/N suddenly appeared in front of him.

She wasn't smiling. She wasn't her usual bubbly self. She was angry, she was really angry.

He knew what she was going to say. She had somehow figured out about Grace.

She wasn't meant to know.

Grace sure as fuck wasn't meant to be here today or drop the bombshell of her pregnancy either.

He was so fucked.

"Were you even going to tell me?" She asked, her voice sounding utterly broken.

He expected her to be angry. He expected her to start yelling, to start screaming at him, but this... this was so much worse and his heart broke.

"Y/N..."

He wasn't able to finish that sentence because no, he wasn't going to tell her, and he knew how shitty that was.

"Fuck you, Tommy. We're done." She responded, shaking her head before she turned around and stormed off.

He wanted to go after her, he knew he should. But he had to go find Sabini. He could find Y/N after he finished what he came here to do.

However, talking to Sabini didn't end well and the Police ended up dragging him away.

Tommy quickly realised that those men weren't proper police officers as they dragged him towards a truck, and he had to do a double take when he saw Y/N sitting in the back of it with a pissed off expression plastered on her face.

"Y/N?" He said dumbly causing her head to snap up at him.

That pissed off expression on her face turned even more venomous.

"Of fucking course." She said, chuckling almost hysterically. "I should have known you were the reason for all of this."

He didn't get a chance to say anything to that before the men shoved him into the back of the vehicle at gun point. He sat down on the chair opposite Y/N as the man with the gun sat beside him, the gun still trained on him, but all he was focused on was her.

"Sweetheart, I'm sorry-"

"Don't." She warned, her voice deadly serious.

"I saw Grace once. It was selfish and stupid, but I only saw her once. I didn't know I got her pregnant." He tried to explain causing Y/N's eyes to widen.

"Grace is pregnant? With your fucking baby?"

Oh. Oh.

She didn't know that detail and he had just blurted it out.

"I-I thought you knew."

"No. I didn't know!" She basically shouted, the man with the gun long forgotten as she glared at him. "I was with John at the bar, and she walked over. I didn't realise who she was, until she asked where you were. She said that you were going to meet her there after the race... she introduced herself to me as your fucking lover."

"I didn't mean for this to happen-"

"You didn't mean for what to happen exactly? For her to show up at the races? Or for getting her pregnant when you cheated on me? What exactly do you mean because I'm a little fucking confused." Y/N said, her voice deadly calm, but Tommy knew her well enough to know that it was all an act.