Chapter 3:Confusion

'Why is he taking so long' thought Chenle, he was clearly confused by the way that jisung was acting, well he was just acting normally as he would with someone random or maybe his friend but Chenle wasn't his friend was he?

"Come on try on another pose" instructed Jisung to Chenle who was laying on the ground close to the ocean but far enough to not get wet, he tried on some cute pose that he could maybe post later on Instagram or whatever.

"Why don't you try something more...."said Jisung trying to look for the perfect words "sexy" he continued. Yeah right, he was getting bold.

They shared the longest eye contact ever made by anyone, the only difference was that Jisung was smirking while Chenle was blushing. Jisung was really proud of himself at that sight, proof that he can 'do it' too if he wants.

"Uh-okay?" Spoke Chenle unsure of what to respond the other, he was really stunned by his 'ex best friend's' behavior, he couldn't think about it too much since the sunset wasn't internal so he had to make it quick.

He sat on the sand while supporting his body with his right hand, and looked at to the sky with his eyes half closed.

"Perfect" commented the taller after a long time trying to find the best angles to take those photos.

'What is wrong with him?' Asked Chenle in his mind while staring at the boy who was now standing in front of him selecting the best photos biting his lips. 'Is he stressed or...?'

"Okay I select yours now I'm going to download them and send them to my laptop" claimed Jisung looking for his phone inside of his pockets.

"You know, I'm not leaving anytime soon so you can photoshop them later " answered the short boy shoving his hands inside of his shorts pockets trying to gain some confidence to talk to the other about his strange behavior.

Jisung laid on the sand and indicated to Chenle to sit with him after agreeing with that.

"I have a question" said Chenle looking at the brunette boy who stopped the eye contact that was going on between and this was a bad sign for Chenle, he was positive that Jisung knew what he was going to ask and by his reaction he can tell that he didn't want to reply to it.

Jisung just kept looking at the sky completely ignoring the other's presence "Jisung why are you acting so-"

"I wonder why he's taking so long" interrupted Jisung the other's talking, he then sat on the sand and took out his phone from his short's pocket.

Chenle's POV

Now I'm positive that he knows exactly what i was going to ask, I'm not surprised since he was the only person that really understood and never judged me.

I didn't need to tell him that something was wrong he just guessed it that's why he had a really special place in my heart, but he betrayed me.

He is a traitor.

I hate people who stops talking to you all of sudden just like that without any explanation and it hurts.

I can't really get truly mad at him because he's still a nice person but things got complicated because of his sudden choice. I wish that I could talk to him like before, hug him like before, do some late night drives together.

I miss our trio, I miss our past and I miss our everything that we spent together back then.

Maybe I should try and talk to him now, he seems calm he can't get angry in this type of situation, can he? I did some last prayers as if I was going to die soon and approached him, when I was about to put my hand on his shoulder he looked at me right in the eye but we had to get interrupted by that 'monkey', I like to call him that, it's our inside joke and we used to find it funny when we were still toddlers.

"You guys what are you doing here?" Asked james handing us some drinks, yay he got me the peach one, I couldn't open it so I just put it on the ground for the moment.

"We were just chilling hyung" I answered looking up at him damn he was tall and I just realized that :).

"You too chilling together, well that's a first one" he replied chuckling a bit at the end of his phrase, we just decided to ignore that remark and got back at what we were doing.

I took the bottle again hoping that it will open in a near future hopefully, but when I tried it opened itself rapidly, as if someone just took it and opened it.

It's obviously jisung....

I felt a weird feeling in my stomach when I realized that he was looking at me the whole time so I just decided to play it off and ignored him by drinking my soda.

"Yo this photos are fire" complimented James defiling the pictures on the camera of Jisung observing each of them closely.

"Jisung you are such a good photographer" added James now posing one of them "Chenle looks ethereal on this one"

Then I noticed that Jisung muttered something under his breath I'm sure that it was an insult.

"Jaemin hyung is good at photography too" I spoke looking at James, he already knows who Jaemin is because I told him about all of my University friends and classmates.

Jisung let out an annoyed sigh, what is wrong with him seriously.

"Oh yeah I saw his Instagram posts, he's a real artist I wish that I could have a friend like him he seems calm and sweet, plus he's an artist" he declared taking a sit in front of us his back facing the now disappearing sun.

"Alright, I think that I have to go" said jisung getting up taking his little blue drink with him "I just recalled that I had to visit my mom, see you guys later"