Chapter 4: Admitted...

"Now this is all you could have done?"

The people around were making it hard for the two men to hear each other clearly, the music was really loud that the beat was somehow the same as your hearts. The men wearing the beanie approached the other one who was still looking for a good response.

"You know damn right that it's not that simple" he admitted now having a sip of his sour group however he didn't show any emotions or disgusted expressions. " it's always so hard with him" he let out a little whimper, put his head on his arm now looking like some adolescent who was experiencing their first break-up.

"Jisung you better man up or I'll smack you" ordered the older putting his hand over the brunette's shoulder desperately, he wanted to act like a old brother to his now in trouble friend.

"Jisung you've never admitted that it was your fault anyway" spoke James sitting down so that he could face the younger who was now 'awake' "you know very much that you were the one to puch him away"

Jisung was now furious, he found it unfair that nobody understood him "my friendship with him was much more important than that to me" he stated with a deep voice looking exactly like a demon.

"You call that a friendship, is what you're two having now a friendship?"

"It-it's complicated hyung... just" that when he gave up, it all began with a single tear dropping down his cheeks then it became insanely numerous.

James was used to this sight so he knew exactly what to do, he took his friend by the arm and headed outside the bar. They went inside Jame's car and next thing you know, they were at the beach.

The beach was a calm place that Jisung preferred to go to when he was feeling down and sad. He just kept looking at the waves taking their leave and coming back, just like friends actually have the young man. Laying on the sand was such a good cure to him even though he kept on thinking about his little 'Dolphin'.

"Jisung, tell me about it" claimed the American boy handing a bottle of water to his drunk friend with a little tissue. He just sat there waiting for his best friend to open up about his feelings.

It's all about time.

"You're right" he said with a teary face "I'm in love with him, it's been 7 years now that I have developed feelings for him but he didn't seem to like me anymore and for me our friendship was more important than a relationship that can possibly go wrong. But just after that, I just realized that it wasn'tbecause of the fear of loosing our friendship, I was afraid to admit that I was in love with him. I didn't want to admit that I fell in love" he confessed wiping his tears looking at the ground not wanting to look at his friend right in the eyes.

He was afraid to be judged and James noticed and knew very much what the other was thinking. James kept his mouth shut since Jisung didn't seem to finish his saying.

"I wish that" he began sniffing like a little dog trying to ignore the fact that he was crying, he was always supposed to act like the oldest, he used to take great responsibility so that he would assure a great living to his siblings, "i wish that we could go back to when we were still friends"

"What would you do?" asked the raven haired boy waiting for the other to catch his normal and steady breath.

"I would definitely ask him for a date or something just to get his reaction and know his point of view about this, I can't live without him" he sighed now desperate more than ever.

"You can still fix this, believe me Jisung"

"But how ?" Replied Jiung with a loud voice looking absolutely lost.

The lights went off, well they knew that it meant that it was past midnight, so they both took they phones and used their flash mods to lighten up their little surroundings.

Suddenly James felt his jacket being pulled out by someone, he became all red because of the sudden move.

" you know what I just recalled" said Jisung in a aggressive way.

"How sweet and lovely your are, and what did you magically recall"

"That made up story of those keys that you had to return, are you kidding Jam"
He only used that specific name when he gets angry, so his American friends knew that he was doomed and in deep trouble.

"Look at least you spent sometime with your love interest right" asked the other trembling from fear.

"I've never gotten that jealous in my whole life"

"What happened?"

"You don't want to know"