Chapter 1: Hate

Blue summer shirt with of course some white dolphins presented on it, white short and expensive brown sunglasses from Givenchy

Blue summer shirt with of course some white dolphins presented on it, white short and expensive brown sunglasses from Givenchy. That was the look of Chenle to surprise his 'never wanted cousin'

The sand was super hot so he was obligated to wear sandals and of course there was a big dolphin drawn on them. He was obsessed with the dolphins ever since he heard one of his friends 'jaemin' call him that. He liked the idea so he accepted the nickname and became a big fan of dolphins.

He looked for his cousin with a beach ball in his hand ready to throw it on him once he sees him, once he saw that shirtless guy trying to flirt with some tattooed girls, he immediately threw the 'missile' at the brunette boy. He let out an angry yell so chenle started running all over the place, thank god there weren't a lot of people because it was chaotic.

Yells of joy and content were heard, the two somehow young boys were fighting looking like kids who had some aggressive issues. James then laid on top of the orange haired boy and began hitting him with what seemed like love gestures.

"Are you two dating or something?" Asked a tall boy visibly annoyed by the scene.

"Shut up you chicken! We are cousins I remind you" argued chenle getting up, cleaning his cloths and still giving death stares to the taller slightly pestered by his reaction.

"Call me chicken again and I'll-"

"Oh shoot! I called you chicken? Sorry I wanted to say chicken head not only chicken" he corrected now putting his around his cousin's shoulder.

"You really don't know what you're doing, I will-"

"I'm impatient to know what you'll do, go on tell me" uttered the later in a sassy way.

"Please stop bickering, you guys are really acting like an old married couple, by the way you gave me headaches" proclaimed james massaging his temples looking like some stressed out mom who can no longer keep up with her kids anymore.

"I can't see why jisung is here in the first place, I mean I came here to see my cousin and I was enjoying my time with my cousin so what the hell were you bordered?" Demanded chenle really impatient to know about the other's answer. James shook his head at his cousin's behavior and stranded there waiting for them to finish arguing.

"I think that you forgot that I'm his bestfriend so basically I have the right to talk to him too, by the way this is a public place. Don't do your couple stuffs in front of everyone it hurts to see" replied jisung with no facial expression he was looking at the smaller in the eyes while thinking 'why are we like this, I never wanted this'

"Guys how about we sit up a little bit on that table right there, besides the sunset is close to it's beginning we really should take that place the photos will turn out amazing what do you think" proposed the older showing that table with his right hand.

They both agreed on that and took their place, commanding some juices and sodas.

"I missed our childhood" stated james trying to make a conversation. They used to be super close to each other, jisung was james's bestfriend since the primary school and they also used to hang out a lot with chenle in the middle of primary school since chenle was still a toddler in some kind of way.

At that time, chenle used to be good friends with jisung, they had some really cute interactions and all but one day jisung decided to turn his back on him. He blocked him on every single social media and ignored him when he came close to him, then 3 years later the nagging saw it's birth. They started hating each other they couldn't spend a minute next to each other without talking shit and fighting over dumb things.

"You used to look like a potato" said jisung laughing his ass off hitting the other gently expressing how much it was hilarious to take him seriously at that time.

"Oh come on, at least I didn't cheat on my english exam and still got a bad mark" replied james with a playful smile on his face.

"Yo I still have that video of jisung confessing to his crush when he was 13" spoke chenle, looking for the video in his gallery. Jisung was feeling his cheeks heating up a little bit so he decided to act tough and told the other that he didn't want him to show the video but of course he didn't listen anymore.

Ellipse

"Alright guys I have to go, the keys have to be handed to their own. I'm coming in twenty minutes."

"What is he talking about? What keys?" Asked chenle looking like a lost child.

"Are you dumb or what? The keys of the  studio where all the surfers put their clothes and materials" answered jisung taking his phone from his pocket,  he knew that it was going to be awkward so he started scrolling over and over all the social media's.

"Are you that insecure about your body that you always put on a t-shirt when you go to the beach?" Quizzed chenle with an evil smile.

"Sorry to break it to you but even if I hide my abs there are still people who are interested in dating, not like you. I know you since for ever and I've never seen someone confess to you or having a crush on you. What a shame"

Chenle was pissed off, he was feeling hurt after hearing that, he touched the sensible spot and he knows it but he still did anyways.

'What a bitch'

"Chenleeee"