Chapter 9: 𝒾 𝓂𝒾𝓈𝓈 𝓎𝑜𝓊

The night was pretty chilly, being the gentleman he is, Jisung decided to remove his own jacket that was put on his Nike's backpack before placing on the shoulder's of his friend, not wanting him to catch a cold or anything. 

After that action being done, Chenle could feel the blood making it's way to his cheek coloring them with some bright red shades, what made him look even more cute than before. He was trying so hard to hide his face but eventually failed since Jisung has already caught him blushing and being frustrated.

Jisung like that power that he has on the other, he feels like no body can provoke the same feeling and frustration to the younger other than him. Well that's what he wanted to believe of course, he wouldn't like it if he saw someone being clingy to him and a positive reaction from him would make his mood so gloomy and ill-tempered. 

They just parked the car and were strolling to the entrance of the sumptuous flat, this was quite impressive Jisung could say. Once inside of the house, they felt warm again. Chenle went directly to the kitchen since he was thirsty from the beginning of the ride, while Jisung was just exploring the first floor. There was some photos of chenle and some of them contained James presence, not that Jisung was angry about it but he wished that him to had some photos with Chenle. But then he remembered the shooting at the beach, and thought that maybe he should get them done as soon as possible.

"Wanna have a little sleepover?" invited Chenle joining the man who was still admiring the photos put on the furniture. Chenle observed the sadden mood swing of Jisung, and he did recognize that look, that look of guilt and envy, well he didn't really want to pressure the other about telling him anything, so he just took him by his left hand and brought him to his room. 

Hands in hand was the way they made their way to the room where the sleepover was going to happen. Jisung had to admit that the place was very spacious and everything there looked really luxurious and fancy, well he had expect to attend something like that. The room was really clean compared to his in the night time, the room was filled with a marshmallow scent the same as the one that Chenle used to wear back then. 

There was of course a little basketball hoop that was hanging on one of the doors of his wardrobe, they all had that since the trio is really interested into Basketball and that from their childhood, the ball was landing on the ground right under the hoop. Chenle is a cleaver person, that's for sure. 

The bed was also really ridiculously big and spacious, and that sight only made Jisung think of how much the sleep would be comfortable in it. That also made him gaze at the real big TV that  was just placed in front of the bed, this was absolutely the biggest TV he has ever seen in real life (let me just remind you guys that Jisung is slowly learning new stuff about life hehe).

"Where's Daegal by the way?" resting on the sofaーbecause yes, there's a little sofa in his bedroom, he plays games while sitting on it, it's been awhile since he last saw the white dog running around and fighting with some innocent animal. 

"I saw her under the table in the living room, i guess she's tired. She has been playing with some plushies that i got her after i took my results" responded Chenle, who just came back from the kitchen. He had to bring up some food or else it wouldn't be called a sleepover, there was candy, soda, chips, potatoes, and of course some water. They need to stay hydrated after all, right?