Chapter 7: Fun fair

"Why are they taking so long" 

the two young adults were sitting on the white bench that dried out because of the sun, they were usually wet since the surfers and swimmers in general use them to sit on them once getting exhausted. Speaking of surfers, the majors were taking pretty long to attend they gathering in the beach.

Chenle decided that it wouldn't be a good idea if he demand to the older if he'd prefer to show up to their chosen function by using the same car. And of course he couldn't say no not only because the car was a Ferrari but it's also because of Chenle's cuteness.

"oh! Talking about them" pointing his finger to the new coming car that was parking in the parking lot, Jaemin said tapping on the younger's shoulder who's back was turned to the parking lot so he was only focusing on the disappearing sun not realizing the up coming trio of friends. 

Just when he dressed a good posture and turned to face the new coming car, the boys came out of the car looking like absolute frat boys what made them receive some boo's from Jaemin and Chenle who were eyeing them with a fake disgusted expression on their face.

"Your acting skill is bellow zero my friends" spoke James taking a sit next to jaemin, trying to seem more like a bad boy or just a cool guy. He pulled out some smirks that did nothing but annoy the two males who sitting on the same bench of him looking at him as if he was some weird creature.

James turned to look at the other two boys who only preferred to stay still which means standing up admiring the beauty that was dressed in front of him. Jaemin and Chenle started making some conversations just between them too since it was getting awkward.  

It's true that they didn't dress like any other day because they were obviously about to have fun, so they had to opt for their best outfits, they theme cloths was soft but really pleasurable to look at also their smell was going pretty well with their outfit choice.

The two tall guys were really mesmerized that they didn't notice that they were actually drooling, what made them receive a glare from their american friend who also didn't hesitate to kick they on the knees. This time it was Jisung who received the most painful one, so he began scrawling hissing at the pain in his leg, the other two boys looked really worried about the boy but it was Jaemin who went to check up on Jisung since Chenle was scared of receiving a bad reaction.

Jisung was pretty mad at the fact that Chenle wasn't doing anything to help him get up but noticed the sudden glares sent by Jeno. While all of this was happening James took out a bunch of chips and started eating them enjoying the show, jealousy was pretty amusing for him to watch.

Jeno seized the opportunity when everybody was occupied by doing something he kicked his own leg and fell on the floor whimpering at how bad it hurt (well the sad part was that he really got hurt), that got Chenle's attention he immediately  went to check over him. Now it was Jisung who was getting mad so he just told the other that he was alright and went limping a little bit because of the shock to sit on the bench, he didn't forget to bat the boy sitting next to him with his elbow, he didn't hiss or anything not wanting to get anyone's attention not really wanting to receive a second kick.

Jisung then kept staring at the two boys who were presenting their self since Jeno had never met with Chenle  and vise versa, when they were about to shake hands Jeno felt a pair of hands on his shoulders who were making a pressure on them.