Prologue

🏆

🏆

"Bro i just got an A+ on my last test, what a relief!" exclaimed the orange haired boy, sighing as if he was holding his breath for a very long time now.

"Good job big head, you need a little reward for that effort don't you?" acquired the older. The sound of the waves was pretty clear and noticeable, from the end of the line, by his interlocutor  who was appreciating the beautiful sound.

 "Yeah, right! I can't say no to that and you already know it" he replied now laying on his comfortable sofa, enjoying his mid-semester vacation of engineering University. It has been now almost  six months that the poor boy was stressed out because of his studies that were getting harder day by day, the engineering domain was really vast, there was no rule or thing to learn, engineering is a whole process that consists on solving problems on your own. 

"Dude i'm really exhausted already, i wish that this vacation could last more than 3 weeks, i'm seriously going to die"

"It's always like that at first so don't stress out too much for nothing" required the older one taking a serious-brother ton.

"there's one more thing that really bothers me in this University" he claimed sounding really annoyed judging the tone that he used.

"why do i feel like that it has something to do with relatio-"

"it's been six months that i'm here studying in this establishment, and i'm still as single as a pringle" scoffed the younger fighting his bright blue pillow. #savethepillow "Can't you see me? Am i a ghost to you?"

"okay, shout one more time and i swear to god that i'm going to end this call right now" threatened the brunette guy who was turning deaf because of the other's dolphin scream.

"You are a traitor James"

"No i'm not, i just find you annoying that's not the same thing AT ALL" argued James back. He was sitting on a plastic red chair drinking his favorite can soda, "the beach is pretty empty today" he announced still focused on the people that went swimming a little bit too far from the marked place.

"Oh really? And why is that?"

"it's probably because of the waves, they are somehow bigger compared to their usual size" he replied still sipping on his drink, the body lotion really oiled his whole body which made the muscles look a lot more attractive than before, thing that obviously was appreciated by a lot of people present there, around him focusing of each of his biceps and abs.

"You know what i think that i'm gonna come, what do you think ?" sought the younger hoping to get a positive response.

"That's really weird because i was thinking of coming to see you tomorrow so that we can spend the whole day together but yeah of course, feel free to come here if you want to"

"Great i was so bored anyways" suddenly a cute little thing made it's way to his lap and sat on it "Oh! Daegal !" said Chenle cutely playing with his dog while still being on the phone putting it on speaker.

"Again this little p-"

"Don't you dare" yelled Chenle using a menacing tone.

"you know i've never really liked animals plus this little shit-" the other didn't have the opportunity to finish his sentence because of the sound indicating that the phone call was finished.  

this little brat 

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Hi james..."