Chapter 5: chance ?

"I missed lying down with Daegal though" 

"Are you sure that it's the only thing that you missed?"

The brunette guy lifted his head up to get a good look of the other who was already looking at him, words weren't necessary in that kind of situation especially with James, he kind of understand others quickly just by reading and studying their facial expression and this was an ability that everyone knew about in his little environment.

Jisung was eyeing him with a serial killer look or just like a lion planning to kill an innocent animal but the only here was that James wasn't the guilt-free character and it was obvious, especially because of that smirk that was taking place over his face thing that proved how amused he was by the situation.

'Was i that obvious' had thought Jisung giving up on their little staring contest, why would he even do it with James he's the master at this kind of things.

"i hate that you're always right, hyung" mentioned Jisung still having that little slight grin on his face, he didn't like the idea of him being so easy to read and get, intimacy was good too no?

"I guess it's just one of my skills, unlike yours..." said the boy with long sleeved hoodie, trying to make a goal with the little basketball plushie that was laying on the floor minutes ago. he tried so hard and many times to make a goal but unfortunately he really couldn't aim the hoop since he forgot his glasses s he basically couldn't see shit. 

Jisung was taken aback by that unfinished sentence and it was clear as a bell that what the other was going to say was an insult or discrimination, so  

"And could you please tell what is mine...?" asked the tall boy not really wanting to hear what the other was going to say looking unsure of his question.

If only he just ignored the comment 

"Ruining everything" responded the other using a serious tone suddenly stopping to play with the tiny red ball, he exercised some pressure on it only using his right hand. His facial expressions were getting 'cold' and he was looking so strict at the moment that it reminded the younger of his Father.

'what is wrong with him' hearing this from his best friend really did something to his heart and he couldn't feel more betrayed and lost than his actual state however he liked to keep on believing that there was a reason, there's always a reason.

"What are you talking about, i don't get you?" tried the young boy to make the most coherent sentence even though his mind was all blurry at that moment. He didn't want to put conclusions from the beginning without even trying to understand what was the other's point of view so when he looked at the other who was still having that blank and serious expression he immediately knew that there was something serious about this topic and that the other wasn't just creating a drama.

  "Look there are some things that happened when you stopped talking to Chenle those three years and it really hurts my feeling to know that Chenle had to experience that alone just because of this love story of yours. Come on Jisung be a man and stop acting like a baby chicken, i know that you can change your relationship with him, try to make him open up, try to make him feel safe with you" he approached the sitting boy who was staring at the ground and shake him by the shoulder while saying "Make him happy Jisung, please" begged the older with a doleful look and you could already tell that he was sincere about what he was saying, Chenle was his first cousin and the closest of them all, he also used to take care of him from his first day on earth, so it was normal for him to care about his happiness.