Chapter 2: delusion

"Oh Hi Jaemin" greeted chenle the mint haired new comer, the latter didn't hesitate to jump on the Chinese young boy and hug him until death

"Oh Hi Jaemin" greeted chenle the mint haired new comer, the latter didn't hesitate to jump on the Chinese young boy and hug him until death. Chenle began to laugh turning pink because of the boy who's suffocating him.

"You didn't see each other for ages or what?" scoffed the thin boy now putting all his attention on the couple of friends that is right in front of him acting all lovey dovey "you guys give the urge to throw up" his left eyebrow raised, he rolled his eyes at the back of his head annoyed by the unwanted view.

"What a nice friend you got here Dolphin" expressed the new comer looking a bit hurt by what the other just said, he took his hand out of the other's body and took a sit with them.

The two other boys paused for a few minutes after hearing what the mint haired one called Chenle;

'Dolphin' that was the nickname that jisung used to give to Chenle when they were friends back then. Jisung cold face turned into a sad one, he felt hurt and guilty he knew that Chenle didn't deserve that kind of treatment but things were hard for him, he took a glance at Chenle and noticed that he too was looking emotionless. Now he regretted everything and he felt guiltier than ever.

"Oh Chenle what's wrong?" said jaemin using his cute mother voice, he clinged onto him and caressed his back while telling him some sweet words that jisung couldn't hear.

Jisung was having a stiff posture, he started balling up his hands into fists while glaring at Jaemin, when Jaemin saw him he just smirked and put his hand on the other's thigh. Chenle started blushing at his action and stopped working, this was the first time that someone has touched him like that so he didn't know how to react.

"get your hands out of there" growled jisung with his voice going octaves deep, slamming his hand on the table while glaring at his ex best friend's friend who was now more than amused by the situation. 

Chenle couldn't say anything he was still frustrated by the previous intimate touches, so he just brought his hands to cool off the heat that was burning his face.

Jaemin looked at Chenle's doing and re-looked at the brunette boy still having his hands on the blushing boy's thighs.

"you really shouldn't play this game with me" 

"Oh, really? What will you do, both of us know that Chenle is single so why should i stop what i'm doing?" challenged Jaemin the older boy.

Jisung lost his words he didn't have any rights to tell the boy to stop what he was doing, so he just sighed and told: "That was inappropriate and you shouldn't do things like that unless he is okay with you doing so" 

"I made him blush does that sound like a bad sign to you?" replied Jaemin the now sad boy who just kept on looking at chenle. Just after that Chenle regained his conscious and stopped acting like a girl who just received her first kiss;

Chenle then put his hand on his classmate's one and removed it gently, the mint haired boy didn't seem sad after Chenle has done so, jisung looked relieved and almost thanked the god out loud.

"Jaemin hyung, what are you doing in Busan? You didn't tell me anything" asked Chenle 

"Well i came to see a friend here" answered jaemin simply, he took of his sunglasses and placed them on the table so that he can look more clearly.

"You've got a friend here? Is he perhaps a surfer?" 

"Yeah, he's a surfer and we also used to surf a lot together three years ago, but now i just come here to hang out with him or just support him" 

"i knew that I've seen you before" spoke jisung pointing his finger at the direction of Jaemin "I saw you a lot of times hanging out with Jeno right?" 

"yeah, that's me" answered the later smiling looking like a human bunny looking absolutely adorable "and i'm thinking about confessing to him soon" added jaemin who was blushing like crazy.

"hyung, you look so cute while blushing" complimented chenle ruffling the said boy's smooth hair.

'why did he flirt we Chenle if he was already interested in someone else'

"Do you guys have some advice for me, i'm kind of embarrassed when i think about it but i don't want him to be with someone else but me, i need him for me and me only. I'd feel so hurt if he doesn't accept to be my boyfriend" confessed Jaemin shyly playing with his fingers still looking like a tomato.

"Of course hyung, i'll help you with that" answered Chenle wearing a cute smile to cheer up his friend.

Ellipse

"Alright guys Jeno is calling me, i should go now. Thank you for helping me out with this i really appreciate it" said Jaemin getting up from his seat, he shoved his phone inside of his pocket and went to give Chenle a big hug but this one seemed like a friendly one compared to the previous one.

He then went next to jisung and gave him a bro like hug and whispered to him "man, you're so obvious and let me tell you that you'll have to correct your mistakes before it's too late" he gave him a little pat on the shoulder to encourage him.

Jisung acted like he didn't get what the other just told him but under that mask was hiding a sad looking Jisung who once again regretted everything. They kept waving at him until he completely left the place, they regained their places and sighed both at the same time.

The sunset was just perfect now and they couldn't that golden opportunity to take some good shots, but without James it sure was going to awkward. Jisung didn't have the energy nor the heart to talk badly to the other so he just got up and took his camera from his backpack.

"let's take some photos"