Chap 13 : You're Mine

In the car, Aviana stayed silent and didn't say a word to Haven.

He didn't get her, she was super excited and fun just now and now she looked like run out of energy. They looked like a couple who were having a fight.

"Hey, Aviana, why are you getting silent? You're mad at me?" he asked.

"What?! No! You're driving, I'm…just don't want to disturb your attention" she said, not looking at him.

"Okay, but at least make me feel like I have someone with me…you're just being silent all the time," he said.

"Okay, I—" suddenly, Haven's car stopped at the side of the road.

"What happened?" Aviana asked.

"I don't know, wait here" he said and went out to take a look.

Then, Haven looked a bit frustrated after seeing his engine suddenly break, maybe because he didn't service his car for a long time.

Aviana saw him and walked out "what happened?" she asked.

"My engine was broken, we need to bring the car to the workshop" he said and Aviana took her phone, then she remembered that her phone was left at the house.

"I didn't bring it, I forgot," she said.

"It's okay, let me—" Haven was about to turn on his phone until it was shutting down due to run out of battery.

"I forgot to charge it…" he said.

"Then, maybe we can have a public phone around here?" she asked and then looking around, realized that both of them weren't in the town.

"You…brought us out of the town?" she asked.

"I thought of bringing you to have a walk at the beach but we stuck here instead, sorry" he said.

"It's okay…for real, This is not the worst date I have ever had," she said.

"This is not your first date?!" he was surprised because thought that Aviana was an innocent girl who didn't know how to find a man.

"No, I used to have a boyfriend back then, only him has been my boyfriend" she said.

"Who's him?" he asked in a cold voice tone.

"Vinod Shire," she said.

"Really?! He's my best friend!!" he said.

"He's your best friend but he's my ex-boyfriend. He and I have no relationship, we are just regular friends, so you don't need to worry" explained Aviana calmly.

"How can I trust your words?" he asked and it changed the reaction on Aviana's face.

"You…don't trust me?" she asked, directly looking at him.

"No, I'm trusting you but your words can't tell what he's thinking, I mean, he may have a crush on you even after you break up" he said.

"But I have you now right? You're my boyfriend now~" she was clinging to his arms.

"Yeah…by the way, let's get help first" he said while trying to solve the car's problem.

"Okay" Aviana tried to keep her smile.

Both of them walk a few meters to the town and try to look for a workshop but the weather really doesn't give them a chance. It was raining heavily and they needed to run to get a shield.

"Good…now we're wet," she said.

Haven looked around and saw a hotel, he lifted Aviana in bridal style and brought her in.