Chap 24: The Vows

Finally, the day that she has waited for a long time has arrived. The wedding that's gonna complete both of them. She was a bit nervous while waiting in the room with her wedding gown.

Haven opened the door and saw his beautiful bride that'll complete his life. Her braid hair being the crown and her light makeup decorate her face. Her thin waist was fit with the dress that was off-shoulder and milky white. Everything about her was literally perfect in his eyes.

Meanwhile, she looked at his eyes that were full with her. His suit fits him, it looks classy and elegant. His dimple when smiling at her just completes that face. Don't know how to describe him because he was everything in her eyes. Every part of him whether it's good or bad, she can accept it and so does he.

"You look wow~" he said.

"You look wow too~" she said giggling.

"I can't believe that I'll have an angel as my wife" he walked towards her and grabbed her waist.

"I also can't believe to have a king as my husband" she leaned her head on his chest.

Suddenly , someone came in and made both of them startled.

"Look at this bride and groom, can't wait for their first night~" Melinda chuckled with Lucas behind her.

"Yeah, they looked so lovely until they forgot that they still had the wedding ceremony," Lucas teased and made Aviana blush.

"Heh, I know that!" Haven said, rolling his eyes at Lucas.

All of them laugh out loud, Melinda and Lucas get going after the priest is at the altar. Haven also kissed her forehead then got going, waited for her at the altar.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Are you nervous?" Madam Victor asked and she nodded.

"I'm afraid that I'll make a mistake while saying the vows" she said while fidgeting her finger.

Madam Victor reaches her hands and lightly rubs it "you'll be fine, I promise" she said and it sends Aviana a mother's warmth.

Aviana can't hold her tears and cries as Madam Victor hugged her.

"Why are you crying?!" she asked in worried.

"Thank you~" Aviana said in her teary smile.

"Thank you for what?"

"Thank you for giving warmth, I'm afraid if I can't do this cause my mother wasn't here but you give me more than warmth~" she said and it made Madam Victor feel touched.

"Oh darling~ you need to know that from now on that I'll be your family, your parents and your comfort place. There'll be no divorce or separation in my family, you'll be safe here" she said while hugging her.

Then, someone appeared at the door.

"I'm here to bring the bride," Sir Victor said.

"Okay, see you at the altar Aviana~" she waved then walked out.

"Oh my god, she's so childish~" Sir Victor giggled.

"Are you nervous?" he asked and made Aviana chuckle.

"Why are you laughing?" he asked.

"No, it's just that...you and Madam Victor said the same thing to me and now I know why both of you were a married couple~" she said.