Chap 21 : Get Rid That Green Tea

A few months after that, they decided to engage before stepping into marriage. It's Aviana's decision and Haven is just fine about it.

The next morning, Haven woke up and got ready just to see Aviana was in the kitchen earlier, preparing some breakfast.

"You made breakfast?" he asked while hugging from her back.

"No, I made a poison," she said in poker face.

"You want to poison me?!" he pretended to be shocked.

"Can I?" she smirked.

"You can try Aviana Toddler~" he smirked back, grabbed her waist and put her on the counter.

"You better sit at the dine table, I'll set up the meal~" she said, fixing his tie.

"What if…I eat the food here?" he smirked with thousands of meanings behind it and grabbed her chin.

"You pervert!~" she giggled.

"How dare you call me a pervert?" he teased.

"Since when am I not Mr. Haven?" she asked, chuckling.

"Okay, I'm almost late, can you pack the breakfast for your fiance?" he said.

"Of course, but make sure you eat it!" she warned, knowing that Haven would sometimes skip his meals.

"Don't worry, I'll not skip again and if I skip, you can punish me" he said and Aviana's eyes shining brighter than stars.

"Really?!" she said happily.

"Ehem! Y-yes…but don't worry, I'll not skip my meals" he looked away as he knew she was a heavy punisher.

Last time the punishment was the heaviest that he got and it almost broke his spine. They're roleplaying as knights and horses. However, he thought it'll be a naughty time but it was a miserable moment for him.

She really rode him at the back and pretended to be a knight while he was a horse. At the first minute, it was fun until she didn't want to stop and they roleplayed for 1 hour.

"Then, see you~ come home earlier today okay?~" she pecked his lips.

"Yes honey~" he said and kissed her forehead.

Aviana waves at him while he drives out of the mansion palace.

Haven walked into his office.

"Sir, Miss Kirina is waiting for you in the office…" Hilux said.

"I see, serve us tea" he said and walked in.

Haven got into his office and saw Kirina sitting on the couch and looking at Kirina.

"Miss Kirina…" he called.

"Ouh! Haven!" she tried to hug him but he dodge it.

"Come on bro! Don't be so cold!" she said.

"Please look at your attitude Miss Kirina, this is not highschool" he said and sat at the chair.

"You've changed huh?" she said.

"I'm maturing…I can't just play around like a kid," he replied.

"Okay" she said.

"Why are you here? I don't think we have any appointments today…"

"Yeah we don't but we got a meeting and maybe I was too early and just thinking of talking with you for a while" she said.

"We were limited when talking and joking Miss Kirina," he said.