Heated Situations

"I don't know what it is, but there's something off about this scenery." Fugo stated. The blonde continued to look out towards the mysterious landscape of the mirror realm, going through each and every possibility as to why he couldn't shake the feeling of uneasiness when it came to this display of rock and rubble. Fugo was a smart man, no easy trick could best him and no highly difficult problem is impossible to the teen in green. However, this trickery is proving to be a worthy opponent to Fugo, even with his skill at problem solving.

With intelligence comes with high perceptive skills, allowing one to sense anything out of the ordinary after taking one glance. Of course, the blonde boy next to you is full of perceptive talent, though even you could tell he was a bit stumped. After all, the mystery to this otherworldly experience was something not a lot of people would guess right off the bat, and if it wasn't for your knowledge of the future you probably would've been useless in this case. Well, you still are useless since you have to keep your mouth shut about it. 

Figuring it out was no easy feat, but this was only a minor obstacle.

Just then something moving caught your peripherals, a flash of brown and white suddenly moving into your sight. You jerked your head in the direction of the mysterious figure, that is before a deep voice broke the tense silence. "I'm right here."

Illuso stood tall and still, lips pressed in a downward line to form a scowl. The bright glittery image of his stand burst to life and immediately took on a violent nature to carry out the demands of his stand user. Your eyes darted to Fugo worryingly but you failed to move quick enough as Man in the Mirror swung a silver fist down directly into the face of the blonde beside you, sending him flying into a nearby trashcan with a loud 'clang'. 

"Fugo!" you shouted, reaching an arm out in the direction of the teen as if he would suddenly come back to you safely, a futile action performed out of desperation. Fugo lay on the stone floor directly on his neck, blood spilling from his mouth down onto the cracked floor beneath him. You scrambled your way up quickly to your feet, balancing yourself using a hand to keep yourself from toppling over and swiftly running over to aid Fugo to your best degree. If only you had acted fast enough...

"Are you alright?" you questioned, looking at his pained winces and uncomfortable twitches of his eye, you frowning when he didn't give an immediate response. You grabbed him gently by the arm and helped the blonde get in a kneeling position, one knee stationed firmly on the ground like he was getting ready to propose. You were a bit worried about Fugo, watching someone bleed profusely out of their mouth wasn't an ideal sight especially after just seeing him get thrown into a metal trashcan. You signed unknowingly at the thought of having to get used to seeing things like this everyday.

"I'm fine." Fugo responded with pain in his voice. His words slurred a bit with the puddle of blood sitting on his tongue, the red metallic liquid spilling out of his his mouth, lower lip dangling to release heavy puffs of air. He placed a hand on your shoulder to keep himself from falling over as getting hit in the face affected his vision and ability to keep himself on his feet. Anger itched at the back of his brain, as well as a bit of shame. Fugo never liked to be belittled, nor did he like to have to accept help from someone he barely trusts, and by a young woman like yourself. The corner of his mouth twitched downward, and he spat out the remainder of blood swimming with his saliva.

"Pannacotta Fugo." Illuso began. The brunette pulled out a piece of paper from within his white, puffy vest and began reading out the contents aloud for you two to hear. "Highly intelligent, with an I.Q. of 152, and entered university at the age of thirteen. But he went berserk on a professor there, and beat him senseless with four-kilogram encyclopedia. From then on, he spiraled down to where he is now."