Chapter 4: Newly Found Power{{Pt. 2}}

Your mind was flooding with thoughts about what had just happened, I mean you just had THE Giorno Giovanna in your lap, how many people could say that? You tried your hardest to calm yourself down but thanks to you being a shy and nervous person it was nearly impossible. While you were busy screaming at yourself in your head, you didn't notice the blonde getting up from his lying down position.

"Thank you, signora." Giorno spoke as he put his hand in front of him so he could get up. But like in the anime, Giornos fingers dipped into the shadows thus summoning Black Sabbath once again. The dark stand leapt forwards at the golden boy with immense speed, but thankfully Giorno managed to dodge the attack just in time. 

You had finally managed to calm yourself down after seeing the attack. You stood back and watched how the dark stand walked away like nothing had happened, you chewed your lip wondering if you should tell the blonde how Black Sabbath operates, or if you should let him find out himself. You still didn't know what the reason was for you being here so you didn't want to make major changes to the story line, at least not yet. 

Giorno seemed to had figured it out. Well, obviously. He placed his hand over an opposite shadow next to him and what do you know! Black Sabbath manifested once again with its arms open ready to grab whoever entered the shadow. 

"The shadows! It's in the shadows!" Giorno exclaimed, you pretended to act shocked. 

You wondered if now would be the right moment to tell the blonde how to defeat the dark stand. After all, it wouldn't change much, right? It was only one measly fight, how much damage could you possibly cause just by telling him the weakness of the enemy, if anything you'd be a life savor. You were about to open your mouth when-

"What are you doing Giorno Giovanna?!" you heard a high-pitched voice shout. You knew that voice anywhere. Swiftly turning around, you looked up at the top of the stairs to see-

'Coochie!!!' you squealed silently, and surely enough there stood the bite-sized Japanese we all know and love. It was non other then Koichi Hirose.

"Who's that guy that collapsed at the bottom of the stairs!?" Koichi shouted as he pointed towards the bottom of the stairs down to where the now dead janitor lay.

"Hey don't get the wrong idea! That wasn't me!" the blonde protested, "That stand right there atta-" Giorno turned over to where the enemy stand was positioned only to see that it was no longer there. Giorno looked baffled to see that the stand had disappeared.

"The wrong idea? I saw you talking to that old man!" the grey-haired male spoke, "I was watching from the window!" he then pointed upwards towards a window. You completely forgot about that, next thing that should happen next would be-

"You wer-" "Koichi! Get away from the handrail's shadow!" you shouted interrupting Giorno. Koichi shifted his attention towards you, he let out a quiet 'huh' before taking a step back. The dark stand emerged from the shadows and grabbed a hold of Koichi's stand.

"Sh-shit!" Giorno cursed, you took a step back as well as you watched Echoes being held by Black Sabbath with the arrow pointed directly at the white and green stand.

"You saw the lighter being relit, didn't you?" there it goes again, at this point you were getting annoyed with its little monologue. "You have two possible paths. The first path is to become a chosen one."

"Your only other path, is death!" Black Sabbath finishes.

"Golden Experience!" Giorno shouted as his stand manifests and leaps towards to where Black Sabbath and Koichi were. The golden stand then gripped onto the one thing it shouldn't had.