Chapter 7: Bucci Gang

You were waiting for this moment forever, finally getting to leave the prison. It was so stuffy and cramped in there, not to mention having to see Polpo. Walking out of the prison felt so odd, you walked in as a nobody and now you were leaving as a gang member, it's crazy how much can change in such little time. 

The sun beamed down on both you and Giorno, you looked up at the beautiful sky watching the clouds slowly drift away. For some reason this felt familiar, it made you sad to look up at the sky when normally it would make people happy to see such beauty. Maybe it was because you missed home, if you ever get to see your family again after this you'd tell them how much you missed them and tell them about all the adventures you had, that would make you happy. To see their faces again once you go home. That is if returning home was an option.

"Y/n, was it?" the blonde beside you asked making you shift your gaze from the sky to face his direction. You gave him a subtle nod. He gave you a small smile causing your cheeks to feel warm with all the blood rushing to them, he had a nice smile. "So Y/n, what made you decide to join the organization?" he hit you with another question.

You thought about your response, you stopped in your tracks causing Giorno to stop as well. Thinking back to the show made you think long and hard about what was in store for you and the gang. But you were placed here for a reason, and you were going to fulfill that reason by giving it your all to do your best to prove your existence here wasn't for nothing. "I feel the need to protect, this may not be the way of going but I'm willing to do anything to protect those who I care about. It is my personal mission, or you could say it's a dream, Giorno Giovanna." you responded, you felt your self well up with pride and confidence as you spoke those last words.

Giorno let out a soft chuckle, bringing you back to your nervous and flustered self. "That is a good reason, Y/n. I hope your dream comes true." he spoke kindly making your face turn a bright red.

"T-the same for you." you stuttered. The blonde started walking again and you followed close behind not wanting him to see how red your face had become. But no matter how hard you tried you couldn't get those kind words out of your head, you could tell that sentence will stay with you for a long time.

☆☆☆

The walk didn't take that long before you were close to your destination. Meaning it wasn't long before you were going to meet the righteous man himself, Bruno Bucciarati. The mafia mama you had admired from behind the screen for a while was now going to be in front of you at any second. And you were nervous as HELL.

Still walking behind Giorno, the both of you had entered an open area near some houses, and before you was an absolutely breathtaking view of the ocean. The water looked so gorgeous from here, the way the light bounced off the cool surface of the water soothed you and made you feel much less anxious about this entire thing. You were lost in a trance thanks to the view of the water, it was practically calling you to come swim in it. The light then reflected off of something shiny causing it to hit you directly in the eye, you shielded your eyes away from the bright light as you looked to see what it had been bouncing off of.

And there stood a tall man with short black hair that was stylized into a clean bob, he wore a white suit with teardrop looking spots that riddled the white clothing. Golden zippers were spread out along his outfit, some on his shoulders and some on his arms. He looked like he was a very well built man as he was slim but you could tell that he had some muscle to him thanks to his perfectly broad shoulders. No doubt about it, that man was the soon-to-be-capo, the one who you would now be working for, Bruno Bucciarati.

As you both walked up to the man turned around to face the two of you, now you managed to get a good look at him. He was more amazing in person. The ocean did a good job calming your nerves before you met him but now you stared into the oceans that were his vibrant blue eyes, and my goodness they were far from calming. Bruno first noticed Giorno, then he noticed you. He looked at your small frame that was slightly shaking, he eyed you up and down with furrowed brows. You of course assumed the worst case scenario that he was going to summon Sticky Fingers and yeet you across the entire city of Naples.