Special Delivery

You were currently in the woman's bathroom hovering over the running sink trying to get the blood out of your hair, you didn't want it to start smelling or begin to attract bugs. You carefully ran your wet fingers through your hair as to not disturb the injury on your scalp, your fingers turning red as does the water when squeezing the bloodied water out of your hair. 

As soon as you were satisfied with the work you put into your hair, you let out a deep sigh. Flipping your drenched hair out of your face, you stared at yourself directly into the mirror, a pout overtaking your features. Bruno was set on the idea of shaving off the side of your head in order to properly treat your wound so it wouldn't get infected, but with a little bit of persuading and sobbing you managed to convince him otherwise, the bleeding having stopped a while ago.

"Damn..I argued with the Bruno Bucciarati..how lucky of me." you laughed solemnly, you should be happy right? Thankful even, it's every one's dream of getting to meet their favorite fictional characters, yet somehow you didn't feel the pleasure most would have. Instead you felt sad and upset, perhaps out of place. What if your presence only made things worse? Would the plot stay the same or would it only become more uglier? What if..you didn't save those who perished..?

You turned away from the mirror and sink, instead leaning up against the wall as you fell to the dirty bathroom floor. You felt something press up against your bottom area when you plopped to the floor, the cold object nearly pressing flat against the blue tile. Reaching your hand in your back pocket you pulled out your phone, you examined the screen to find that it was now cracked, an aggravated groan escaping your lips.

'It must of broke when that asshole tripped me! Can't have shit in Italy!'

Your previously sad mood was now overcome with annoyance, you stared at the screen with a scowl on your face for a good ten seconds before trying the home button one more time, to no ones surprise, it still didn't work. You placed the phone on the floor in front of you as you rested your head in your palm, watching your phone as if it was somehow going to magically come back to life.

And it did.

With a quiet 'wow!' you reached out and grabbed your phone again. The rectangular object miraculously brought back from the dead let out a few sparks of blue electricity, the electricity you knew all to well. You looked up beside you to see Thunderstruck looking down at you with a stoic expression, the masculine stand seemingly standing there waiting for something.

You stared at him for a good 10 seconds before understanding what Thunderstruck wanted, he wanted to be praised for his good doing. Like a dog. "Oh! Thank you, Thunder, that was very nice of you!" you praised your stand, Thunderstruck now looking much more satisfied and happy. Your stand bent down and gave you a gentle pat on the head before he disappeared back into your body. You smiled at the sudden display of affection your stand had given you, you were at least thankful for him.

 You looked back down at your phone, the cracked screen shining brightly in your face. You entered in your password and was welcomed with your Jojo home screen, the assortment of apps decorating the screen nicely.

You opened up your phone app and scrolled through your contacts. Once you found the person who you wanted to call, that person being your mother, you clicked the number and raised the phone to your ear, nervously biting on your lip in hopes of you being able to speak to someone to let them know you were okay and safe, just in a fictional universe.

'The person you are trying to call cannot be reached. Please try again later.' 

You cursed to yourself, your hand falling back to your side. But before you could do anything else, a voice brought you out of your pity party.