Meeting Your New Adoptive Sons

You squeezed the water out of your (h/c) hair and clothes, having fell into the water durning that little detour you, Mista, and Giorno took. Thankfully, Thunderstruck had been by your side and was able to help pull you back up with the others, although you had to embarrassingly hug onto Giorno's legs so you wouldn't fall off again. 

"It took us quite a while to swim from the yacht to the island. We have 20 minutes before the time  Zucchero was supposed to meet up with the man on Capri." Giorno informed, Mista being crouched on the floor with his gun in his hand while you were sitting down on a nearby rock, feeling extremely uncomfortable thanks to the wet clothes. "That's about all the time we have left."

"Giorno, how does the marina look?" Mista asked, gun still in hand.

The blonde raised the binoculars up to his face to scope the area out, "Not good. Just as Abbacchio said, there are a lot of tourists. And they all look like they're waiting for someone." Giorno spoke, shifting his torso occasionally to take a look at different areas, "They're probably just waiting for sightseeing vessels, but...Mista, you have a plan to find the guy among that crowd of tourists in the next 20 minutes, right?"

But instead of giving Giorno a plan, the hat-wearing gunslinger had set up a small little table for himself, food and wine present on the makeshift table before him. You giggled at the sight of him innocently having lunch.

"What...are you doing?" Giorno questioned, Mista looking up at the blonde with an adorable expression on his face.

"It's way past lunchtime." you couldn't help it, you let an audible chuckle escape your lips at Mista's answer, finding it cutely hilarious. The two of the boys looked over at you and cocked their heads at the same time, prompting you to explain your series of giggles.

"Sorry, it's just Mista deciding to have lunch at a time like this is pretty silly," you answered, standing up from your rock and walking over to the two males, eventually plopping yourself in front of Mista and his makeshift table, "He is right though, it is way past lunch time."

Mista looked a bit surprised seeing you sit down in front of him, but it was quickly replaced with a smile. He pointed his fork at you and opened his mouth to speak, "See! She get's it! I'd prefer to go to that restaurant over there, but it's probably a bad idea to have to have lunch at a restaurant right in front of the marina. I don't know what this guy looks like, but he probably knows what I look like since I'm on Bucciarati's team." Mista explained, pointing his finger at Giorno this time, "That goes for you, too."

You hummed in agreement, but the blonde still didn't seem to understand the importance of lunch. Giorno put a hand up to his temple, letting out a sigh, "I have no idea what you're talking about, but listen Mista, I know we said about 20 minutes, but if he's the panicky type, we might only have about ten. Maybe even five." he tried to explain how severe the situation was to Mista, although the gunslinger really didn't seem to care since he was busy cutting into his food, "He may get suspicious when the Lagoon doesn't come into port and figure out that something happened to Zucchero."

Letting out a sigh, you decided to stop Giorno from explaining things any further, "We don't have to worry about that, trust me." you spoke up gaining the attention from Giorno, "I could keep watch if you want, just let the man enjoy his lunch." you finished, resting your head on your hand as you eyed Mista's lunch. Your stomach growling.

"How are you so sure we don't have to worry?" Giorno asked, looking down at you. 

"Because he'll finish quickly, right Mista?" you lifted your eyes up from the food and stared back at Mista who just about finished cutting up his salami.

Pulling his hands away from his plate, he reached for his gun and hummed, "Depends on how these guys feel about it." popping out the gun's barrel, the same small yellow humanoids came piling out letting out happy little shouts.