Friend or Foe

Important announcement at end of chapter! Please read it!

☆☆☆

People were beginning to gather around the two of you, having heard the loud blast from Aerosmiths' bomb. They weren't extremely close, that you appreciated, but they were in eyes view. Peaking out through every corner to get a good look at what had made the noise.

"Come back for now, Aerosmith." Narancia spread his arms out, his stand using his arms like a runway. Disappearing into thin air.

The ravenette was now two times smaller than he was originally, his fallen shoe not even touching his heel like it had used to. Narancia looked to the ground to find his knife. Only to discover it's size, similar in size to that of a machete.

"Where'd this knife come from? It isn't mine." he spoke, observing the large knife.

You sighed, bending down to place a hand on his small shoulder.  "Nara, bud, that is your knife. You're shrinking." you informed bluntly. Narancia looked up to you with a shocked expression, eyebrows knit together with confusion.

"You're kidding, right?" he asked, a nervous smile appearing on his face hoping that what you were saying was a joke. You shook your head glumly, causing his smile to drop.

"That's why your knife is so big, and why your shoulder is so small." you compared your hand to his shoulder.  Narancia swatted your hand away, scoffing. 

"It's that guys' stand ability, when he cut you earlier that's when it took affect." you explained, pointing to his wounded cheek.

Narancia lifted his hand up to his face, gently grazing his fingers over the open cut to find that the bleeding had abruptly stopped. The teen shot up from his crouched position, slipping on his overly sized shoe and falling onto the drivers seat. "Dammit! So this is that stalker guy's stand ability? I'll kill him!"

Narancia's body then shrunk again, the seat looking more like a couch now. The ravenette seemed to have also noticed the sudden shift in his size. He reached out his arms to the steering wheel, his arms too short to even make it half way there. "I-I can't reach!" he thought aloud. He tested out the space between his foot and the pedals, the pedals obviously way too far for him to reach much like the steering wheel. Which means, you really weren't kidding.

"Y/n, this has to be some kind of prank you're pulling on me, right?" he dashed out of the car, spinning to face your direction. His face held the same emotion he had when you first told him about this unfortunate(yet kind of cute) event. You could tell he wasn't having a good time right now. "I mean...this can't be our car! Could it?"

"It's really not a prank, you're really shrinking." you looked down at him with an apologetic expression. You actually looked more like a school bully, pitying on the shorter freshman. And that isn't a title you'd like to have. You straightened your back, standing unusually tall in the eyes of the shrinking Narancia. "It's that guys' ability, like you said." you fidgeted with one of the holes in your shirt, showing that you too were worried.

"S-So this really is my knife, and these really are my shoes?" he spoke to himself, but it sounded more like gloomy realization than a question. And once again, he shrunk. His hands no bigger than your shoulder and his feet no bigger than the brick like tile you both were standing on. His gaze kept switching back from the blade in his hand to the shoe on his foot, the shock of it all sending him tumbling onto his ass having tripped on a loose tile.

You knelt by his side and helped him sit back upwards, using your act of common decency to your advantage. Your eyes fell to his yellow-patterned skirt, specifically the pocket of said skirt. Once you saw the tiny man, you wondered how he wasn't squashed when Narancia had fell. You spaced out as you stared at him, the question in your head being the only thing on your mind. You hadn't even noticed the extra eyes watching.