Prologue

"Find Natasha Romanoff. Our sources say she's hiding out in Norway. Capture her. Whatever it takes"

"Whatever it takes," the agent repeated. 

____________________________________________

Natasha was in her small apartment making herself a peanut butter sandwich when she heard a noise. Skeptically she turned around and searched for what the noise was.

Standing behind her was a black widow hydra agent. The black widow proceeded to try and choke Natasha into unconsciousnes.
Natasha gasped for air then stomped on the agent's foot and delivered a punch to her face getting out of the chokehold. They then began to fight, mimicking each other's moves.

Natasha then grabbed the girl's throat slamming her into the cabinet then holding her down as the agent struggled to get out of her grip.

"Stay down!" Natasha shouted, looking into her eyes. Natasha realized she was staring at her double. The girl looked almost exactly like her but with the exception of black hair and brown eyes. The young black widow yelled, grabbing a plate and slamming it onto Natasha's head.

"Again? Seriously," Natasha groaned, remembering when her younger sister Yelena did the exact same thing.

The young widow prepared to strike Natasha in the groin with a balled fist, but Natasha grabbed her arm and twisted as she swung. Young Widow recoiled in pain but got over it. She grabbed Natashas legs and pulled her down onto the floor. The hydra agent began to choke Natasha once again. Reaching into her pockets Natasha grabbed red dust and opened it, the dust going into the young window's face breaking the young girl's mind from mind control.

The girl stumbled back confused, "Who are you?"

"I would like to know that too," Natasha said, catching her breath.