Chapter Nine

"Nat, you take the ones on the left and I will-'' Steve tried to say but saw Natasha take out two guards easily before taking their uniforms.

"Up for a little espionage?"

"I'm up for anything at this point," he said.

She tossed him the suit and they both changed into the guard uniform.

"Nadia, did you disable security?" Natasha questioned through the earpiece.

"Do you hear any alarms? You just took out two guards," she sarcastically replied.

"Very funny. I don't remember your job being sarcasm," Natasha responded.

"Who said you can't have your cake and eat it too. The door's open by the way," she said.

They walked down the hall and were stopped by two other guards.

"You two. Stop," A guard said.

Turning around Steve and Natasha were getting ready to strike when another guard said, "You see the game this weekend?"

Natasha spoke, "Terrible game. They need to get a new referrer."

"Right, finally someone agrees," the guard laughed.

As they walked away Steve whispered, "How did you know what game he was talking about."

"He was wearing a jersey under that uniform. You just need to look closer," she answered.

"Good eye," he complimented.

The two avengers were now where they held all the raft prisoners. They looked for their friends but didn't see them.

"Check solitary," Natasha said.

Solitary. Separate cells and no windows. They looked like they hadn't had an ounce of sleep but looked like they slept all day at the same time. Wanda especially looked like hell. The metal collar on her neck was keeping her from using any of her powers.

Steve walked in front of the cells in view of everyone.

"Ready to get out of here?"

"What I say, Clint? Told you he wouldn't leave us here," Sam said.

"Sorry I took so long," Steve said.

"Try not to take any longer, you're about to be met with a ton of guards," Nadia spoke.

"Who is that?" Hawkeye questioned, hearing the voice.

"Don't have time to answer," Natasha responded.

She added, "Nadia, what's taking long to open the cells?"

"Oh, I don't know, making sure I don't accidentally open all of them letting super-powered criminals out in the world. But sure I'll be quick," she sarcastically replied.

The cells opened. Hawkeye pulled Natasha into a hug following Wanda.

"Where to Cap?" Sam asked.

"Home," Steve answered.

Suddenly alarms start ringing and red lights are flashing.

"Oops," Nadia voiced.

"What did you do?" Natasha said in an angry tone.

"Someone was trying to hack into the system. I fought back but unintentionally alerted the guards," Nadia explained.

"Son of a bitch! I am not going back to that dam cell. Girl, whoever you are, fix this," Sam verbalized.