Chapter Eleven

"Okay, calm down. I can make it seem like a false alarm. Give me one second," Nadia said.

"Alright, done. Go through the back exit," she told them.

"Wait, stop! Something's happening," Nadia shouted as the radio piece cut out to static. The familiar feeling of the migraine she had received once before was back.

"Guys stop," Natasha said.

"Nadia, what's going on?"

"She is not what she seems," Wanda told Natasha.

Hydra busted through the doors. Hundreds of armed guards with their guns, ready to shoot.

"Take Romanoff. Leave the rest," their leader said.

The team put up a good fight but hydra had super-powered people of their own. In the end, they kidnapped the unconscious black widow and brought her to the facility.

Natasha is brought away to a dark room, a sudden light from a window above shines brightly leaving nothing but a shadow of a person standing.

"'I'm sorry," a familiar voice says as the figure walks forward, revealing to be Nadia.

"What the hell," Natasha says in confusion.

"I didn't want to do this. I had no choice," Nadia cried.

"There's always a choice. I trusted you. You betrayed us. Betrayed me," Natasha glared at her.

Nadia moved her hair, revealing the bump on her head.

"They implanted a kill switch. If I disobey them I die," she said.

"When did they get to you? Or were you just lying to me this whole time," Natasha questioned.

Nadia shook her head in quick succession, " No, I swear I wasn't."

"After the chase. That's when it started," she stated.

"Are they watching you right now?"

"I wouldn't be telling you all this If they were. I completed my mission. They took out the cameras for now," Nadia said.

"You can leave now," Natasha spoke suddenly in a cold voice.

"What?"

"I said you can leave Nadia. I'll find a way out."

"No, I'm here to help you," Nadia said.

"How? You don't know how much time you have before they put back those cameras. I don't need your blood on my hands either."

"We're both genius hackers. With a little help, I can dismantle the system for twenty-four hours. Enough time for you to escape and to find a way to get this thing off of me," Nadia stated.

"What if we don't find a way?"

"Then whatever happens happens. It's better than doing nothing," Nadia shrugged.

"Do you at least have a plan?"

"The walls are made out of reinforced titanium, so breaking them is out of the picture. The door you came in from is guarded by three guards and two cameras," Nadia explained.

"So where are you going with this?" Natasha questioned.

"We will need to get you up here, all I have to do is break the glass," she stated.

"And how are you gonna do that?"

"I can shatter it, just like I did back in that store," Nadia said.

Natasha's eyebrow raised, "I thought you said it wasn't you."

"No, I said maybe it wasn't me."

"Fine, just do it quickly," Natasha advised.

"I'll try," Nadia nervously responded.

When it first happened Nadia was in denial. Natasha wasn't speaking to her and with Hydra watching she couldn't have tried to use them or else they would know how powerful she really was.

Nadia closed her eyes and drew in a breath.

To her surprise, nothing happened.

Natasha rolled her eyes, "you have to actually yell dumbass."

"Give me a break. I don't know how this works. I've only done it once," Nadia remarked.

"Wait, you should probably cover your ears," she warned Natasha.

Natasha covered her ears and patiently waited.

She tried again this time forcing a yell.

"This isn't working," she said.

"Maybe you need to get angry," Natasha suggested.

"No. If I do that I'll probably get us caught. I'll think of something that makes me feel really happy instead."

After she thought of it a high-pitched piercing sound came from her mouth and the glass shattered.

Natasha's eyes went wide in amazement.

"What did you think of?" She questioned.

"Someone close to me," Nadia replied.