Unlikely Alliance

"I'm Nadia. I was sent here to capture you by Hydra," she said, taking the cup of water Natasha offered her.

"On whose orders?"

"Daniel Whitehall. The new leader of Hydra," Nadia said, finishing the water.

"How old are you?" Natasha asked curiously.

"Fifteen, ma'am," Nadia stated.

Natasha wasn't fazed by her young age, but she was surprised that Hydra would send someone so young after her. An Avenger, no less. Well, an ex-Avenger. Whoever this girl was had to be pretty special.

"Don't call me ma'am. It makes me feel old. My name's Natasha."

"Ok, Natasha. What happens now?" Nadia asked. She didn't have any idea where to go from there.

As Natasha was about to answer, she was cut off by the young girl's scream. Nadia grabbed her head in pain, a high-pitched frequency only she could hear. Blood fell from her nose.

"They know. They know I'm not under their control anymore," Nadia groaned in pain.

Natasha hurried to the kitchen and grabbed a knife, running back to Nadia. She began to slice open Nadia's forearm and carve out a metal chip. When she took the chip from her arm, the high-pitched frequency stopped, and Nadia breathed a sigh of relief.

"They know where we are. We gotta move," Natasha said.

Natasha began to quickly pack her things, and Nadia panicked.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry," Nadia apologized profusely.

"You go, and I'll hold them off," Nadia said.

Natasha swung the backpack full of essentials over her shoulder and grabbed Nadia's arm.

"You're coming with me. Hydra would just brainwash you and send you after me again."

Natasha didn't know if that was true or not, but she knew the girl could not be alone. She probably had no family, just like all the rest of the widows. And she was a minor. A child. She couldn't have it on her conscience. She already had too much red on her ledger.

~Authors Notes~

Hi, this is my first time writing anything marvel and I hope whoever reads it likes it. Upcoming chapters will be longer. If anyone has any idea's, please feel free to share.

New Note: Fixed Grammar and spelling mistakes