Chapter 3 - Apollonis

Apollonis

Apollonis, sorta goddess of music, dancing, and poetry, one of the seven muses that are the daughters of Apollo.

Okay, yesterday was a pretty awkward day. A sorta goddess just came out of nowhere and just pounced me, not that I actually cared or anything. I have to admit, yesterday was the happiest I've been in months. I never knew how good having sex felt. Honestly, I can't believe I'm about to say this, but I can't wait for more sex. How much of it will I have, I don't know, since there are hundreds of goddesses, but I don't care. I mean, it's not like I have anything better to do. It's also not like I even have a choice in the matter quite frankly. I am after all required to have sex with all the goddesses by law. Though I still am curious as to why someone would pass this law and who it was that passed it. I don't know, but I'm very curious and I'd like to know. The only lead I have is that who ever it was, it has to be a being that's much older and far more powerful than the Olympians. So that narrows the list down pretty well, but I still have many options to choose from though. I'll just have to wait and see.

Right now, I'm swimming in the lake. Yeah, I'm actually out of my cabin. I felt like getting some sea breezed scented water on me, so I dove into the lake right after breakfast. Many people were wondering why I was suddenly all happy again, or at least not as depressed as I've been for the past three months. I just told them that I decided to try to move on and forget about the end of my relationship with Annabeth and move on, which even though wasn't the entire truth wasn't exactly a lie either. I was telling the truth, I just left a few details unsaid. So here I am, swimming and getting some fresh air. They all still think that I can find a cure for my broken heart, but again, I already know that there's no cure for a broken heart. Everyone disagrees for whatever reason, but I really don't want to argue with anyone, so I'm just going to let them believe whatever it is they wish to believe. As for me, I'm just going to go on with this law until it's over, and see where I'm at afterwards.

"Beautiful day isn't it?" Asked a voice that came from somewhere around me.

I turned to see a woman in the lake with me. She wasn't anyone I've ever seen around here before, so either she's new here or she might be an immortal here for me, the goddess of the day.

"Indeed it is. . ." I started but didn't finish since I had no idea who she was.

"Oh, forgive me, I haven't introduced myself. I'm Apollonis." Apollonis said.

"And I'm assuming you're a muse child of Apollo like Cephisso." I assumed.

"You assume correctly." Apollonis said seductively as she made her way towards me.

"I guess its show time then huh?" I stated more than asked as she reached me and wrapped her arms around me.

"Yep." Apollonis simply said as she crashed her tongue on mine.

She was in a two piece swimsuit. Both pieces of the swimsuit were camo in sea green and ocean blue colors. She didn't have tanned skin like Cephisso, she was creamy skinned. But she had the same luscious brown hair as her sister. Her eyes were dark brown instead of hazel though. I couldn't see, but I reached down and felt she had a firm ass. Me grabbing her ass made her moan in my mouth and wiggle her ass for me. Her boobs aren't as big as her sister's either. I think they're about 32Bs or so, but I couldn't tell for sure. I could however tell that they were firm and waiting to be free. But my main focus was on the heated kiss we were sharing. We only pulled away when we needed air.

"This way." I said leading her under the dock.

I didn't want anyone seeing this. Luckily, there was some solid ground under the dock. That was gonna make this much easier. When we got out of the water, I laid her on the ground. I wanted this to be a little different than yesterday, so I had some plans for her. I pulled her thong off with my teeth and attack that clean shaven pussy of hers.