Chapter 15 - Artemis

Artemis

Artemis, Olympian goddess of the Hunt, chastity, virginity, archery, the moon, childbirth, and the natural environment, daughter of Zeus and Leto.

Well, I was right. The Hunt really did make last night a great time. I actually did have a pretty fun night. I have to admit; the girls are actually pretty nice once you get to know them a little better. I ended up passing out in the Artemis cabin last night. Though the girls said I could, especially since how late it was when we decided to finally decided to fall asleep. I should probably just get to the morning. Well, believe it or not, I was awoken with a good morning kiss. I opened my eyes at eight in the morning to see who it was, and who I saw almost made me jump. It was Lady Artemis.

"Hello Y/N." Artemis whispered against my lips staring lovingly into my eyes.

"Hi." I got out, feeling goosebumps on my lips.

She was naked, her breath smelled like freshly mowed grass, which not only suited her pretty well, but also smelt intoxicating, her eyes were as green as grass on a bright summer day, her dark brown roaming freely in a wavy pattern, her skin was a Canadian tan with a few freckles, which I thought looked sexy on her, her 36B boobs free and in sight, and her untouched shaven pussy. Damn, this goddess is flawless.

"Cat got your tongue Y/N?" Artemis asked seductively with a sexy grin on her face.

"No, not yet at least." I replied.

"Well, let's fix that." Artemis replied.

After those words, it was all lips, teeth, and tongue. We were in the middle of an intense make out session. Without hesitating, we rose so we were sitting on the bed while still making out. She ripped my clothes off, and I mean she literally ripped my clothes off. She just took them in her hands and tore them off my body. She better have some spare clothes for me, otherwise she's gonna be in deep shit for that. Eventually, she wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck while my hands went straight for groping her nice, tone, firm ass. We made out like crazy, I had no idea how much longer we'd be able to keep this up though. I eventually learned the answer to that; not that long since like a few minutes later, we had to break the kiss to breath. But I wasn't stopping yet. I had a goddess to please here. I moved so that my face was right in between her legs. And what I did next made her scream. I moved my tongue over her clit, sucking it gently and placing her legs on my shoulders. My hands the whole time never left her ass, they stayed where they were and did what they were doing, groping and squeezing her ass. She was tugging on my hair, clearly melting into the soft motion of my tongue and lips touching her where no one has ever touched her before.

"YES! I'M CUMMING! OH CHAOS, YES! EAT ME! SUCK MY CLIT Y/N! OH, OH HOLY FUCKING FUCK!" Artemis screamed.

I have to say, with how much I can make a goddess scream and moan so loudly, I'm surprised no one has find out about me fucking goddesses or even ask me what I've been up to lately. Oh well, I have nothing to complain about. As she cried gently and whimpered, she eventually came in my face. I used my powers to bring it all in my mouth and swallowed it all. Getting all her cum, I gave her pussy one last lick and then got back up. I let her calm down and gave her a few minutes to recover from my assault. She wrapped her legs around me again and rested her head on my shoulder.

"More!" Artemis demanded.

I decided to go in for a kill. I moved so my tip was aiming right at her pussy and quickly, without any warning, thrusted up all the way in her and broke her hymen. She let out yet another extremely loud shriek. Once she got done screaming, she started bouncing on me. Every time I went back in her, she let out a little grunt. Once she got use to me, she started going faster and was soon slamming down on me hard and fast enough to make the bed start to move. I reached up and pinched her nipples with my hands and devoured them with my mouth. She was screaming so loud; I was certain someone was bound to hear her.