Chapter 12 - Kymopoleia

Kymopoleia

Kymopoleia, minor goddess of violent sea storms, daughter of Poseidon and Amphitrite.

I began to stir from my unconsciousness. I tell you, Rhode really knew how to work that cunt of hers. She vowed that she would fuck me until I lose my consciousness and that was a vow she kept alright. Even when she was tired and barely had any strength left like me, she still went at it. She kept that vow all right, I mean, damn, she is quite a keeper. Anyways, I was beginning to stir awake, but as I did, I began to notice something strange. Firstly, the wooden boat I was still in didn't feel like wood anymore. It was feeling pretty soft and flowing. It felt as if it was flowing around my body and relaxing my body. I also noticed the fact that I felt a little lighter than I normally do. I felt like I was only a third of my weight right now. The air felt a little cooler to. It was a little too cool for an August day. There was also a serious lack in sunshine. It was mostly dark, dank, and relaxing. The water was just so . . . wait, water? How can there be water inside the boat?

I rubbed my eyes until I was able to get rid of the blur and fully open them. I saw the reason why I felt what I felt, I was underwater, laying on the sand. I was also near what appeared to be a bed made out of the sand. I thought I saw someone on that sand bed, but I couldn't tell for sure right now. Rhode wasn't anywhere to be seen, so it was unlikely that this had something to do with her, plus with how long she rode me, however long it was, my day with her had to be over already. As I looked around, I saw that I was still completely naked. I was a bit freaked by this, but at least I wasn't as tired as yesterday. Don't get me wrong, I'm still starving and all, but being underwater is always able to keep me in good shape. Well, except for that one time when Jason and I met Kymopoleia and she had me get involved in a fight with the bane of my father, the giant Polybotes. And the time Jason, Piper, and I were in a temple searching for Nico who was being held prisoner by the bane of Dionysus, the twin giants Otis and Ephialtes and the water the three of us were drowning in was to strong and poisonous for me to swim in.

"So you're finally awake." Said a voice behind me.

I turned to see that it was Kymopoleia and of course she was lying on the sand bed. The thing that surprised me was that she looked different from when I met her the first time. Last time, she pretty much had white all over her body. Now she really looked like a goddess. She looked stunning with her blue eyes, her brown hair, her LA tan, her curvy body, her 32D boobs, and that shaven pussy of hers. Damn, my dad sure does know how to make some damn good looking kids. Yes, that includes me.

"Kymopoleia." I said.

"Hello dear." Kymopoleia said offering me her hand which I took and allowed her to help me get up.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Not much, not yet anyways." Kymopoleia said with a seductive smirk on her face.

Out of all the seductive smirks I've seen, that one didn't sit in me too well, probably because of what she did to me last time. Just then her brown hair began to grow. Her hair was getting longer. This was a new trick. Then her hair wrapped around me and brought me towards her and laid me on the bed right next to her. Most of her hair unwrapped from me, but a strand held a limb of mine each.

"This is new for me." I said.

"Oh I'm sure." Kymopoleia said untangling me from her hair and returning it back to it's normal size, or whatever size it was before.

And just when I thought this wasn't different enough, she just threw that away. She opened her mouth and out came her tongue. And by that, I mean, it came out at an unusual length. It had to be at least a foot long, or maybe longer, I don't know. The only thing I could determine for sure is that she moved it like a snake. With the whole length, she was licking my face. She held my face right next to hers and was slithering her tongue all over it. It slithered from chin to fore. How do I describe how she did it? Well, I guess I can try to put it this way. Have any of you seen Jabba The Hutt lick Leia in Star Wars Return of the Jedi, Serleena lick Kay in Men In Black 2, Boris The Animal lick Nicole Scherzinger in Men In Black 3, Aleera lick Anna in Van Helsing, Violator lick Wanda in Spawn, and/or Alice lick Sam in Transformers Revenge of the Fallen? Well, in a way, it's basically kinda like all of that right now. I think maybe a little more of Spawn though, but you get the point.