Chapter 17 - Mania

Mania

Mania, underworld goddess of death, ghosts, undead, spirits of the night, insanity, and madness, daughter of Oranos and Nyx, at least I think from what I was able to gather, which unfortunately wasn't much.

Yesterday was quite the day. Leto was very persistent and rough in my cabin last night. She was just as persistent as her daughter Artemis, not that I had a problem with that. With Artemis, she was doing most of the work when it came to our affair since no matter how much I tried, I lost my energy pretty fast. Plus Artemis liked being in complete control. I would've liked to be in complete control, but I wasn't tied up or anything this time, so I guess my time with Artemis was an exception. As for Leto, well, I ended up doing all the work with her. Apparently, from what she said, when she talked to Artemis and Artemis brought up that she and I had sex, she bestowed upon me some of her own strength so that I'd be able to show Leto the greatest experience of her immortal life. That explains why I was able to hold my load for so long when I was fucking her for hours in both the arena and in my cabin. Artemis lend me some of her strength for her mother the next day. Leto also said that the whole fight she started with me wasn't real either. She just staged that so she could test me and have a practice round for sex with me. She said I passed and that she was happy I did.

She also told me of how and why Artemis was so anxious to have sex with me. She said that Artemis had apparently developed a crush on me after I saved her from Atlas and that I was more than willing to take the weight of the sky for her. Then that crush turned into love when I saved Olympus from the wrath of Kronos and when I refused the offer of immortality. She was really impressed that I actually refused the offer of becoming a god. She thought it was a very generous, brave, noble, and an amazing deed. It was then she knew I was different then what she teaches her hunters to despise more than anything. And then her feelings for me skyrocketed when Olympus learned of everything that I went through from waking up with amnesia because of Hera to defeating Gaia at camp. It was then that she just wanted and lusted for me beyond belief. It was all of that that made her want me for all of eternity, or at least for as long as I lived. Quite a story ain't it.

Speaking of stories, let's move on with this one. This day was the day I woke up from my affair with Leto yesterday. As I woke up, well, I was expecting to wake up in my cabin, where I had fallen asleep. But I didn't. When I woke up, I was lying on the ground in the middle of . . . I don't know exactly, nowhere, some room that was in the shape of an octagon and that had a doorway on every side of the octagon. I thought at first it might've been the labyrinth, but then I remember the labyrinth no longer exists. Now that Daedalus is dead, there is no labyrinth. This can't be the labyrinth, though I have to admit, it kinda did seem like it. It was dark, hollow, full of different passages, and everything. It couldn't be the labyrinth, but it didn't change the fact that I had no idea where I was or what I was doing here. I got up and just randomly chose a pass to take. When I reached the end of the hallway, I was once again godsmacked. The room I now entered was exactly the same as the last one. It was a room in the shape of an octagon with a passage on every side.

'Okay, this is freaky. Why do I have a strong feeling this is gonna end up being just like in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, the Japanese cartoon version, not the American cartoon version, where the turtles get lost in the TCRI building of the utroms and kept finding rooms that all looked exactly the same?' I thought to myself.

-Line Break-

I was right, this is like Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, the only difference is that my case is taking way too damn long. I don't know how long I've been in here, wherever the hell I'm at still, but I do know that I must've been here for hours. I've been here for god knows how long and I've been finding nothing but the exact same shit over and over again. Which leaves me panting for air from running so much in a room that's exactly the same as all of the others.